I LOVE YOU (Pt.2)

*Xavier's p.o.v.*

I slowly opened my bedroom door. That when I realized it was a little messy.

Well shit!

She toured her eyes around the whole room with amusement in her eyes. (Not face, trust me it still shows no reaction).

 (Not face, trust me it still shows no reaction)

(A/N: Please imagine it a little messy).

"Sorry if it is a little messy."

"No it's fine. It's huge and beautiful."She murmured.

"Thanks. I guess."

I on the television going to Netflix. She sat on the bed trying to make herself comfortable.

This is for sure that she hasn't ever been to a guy's room.

That's when it hit me.

Shit! I forgot the snacks....

"Hey! Angel....I will go grab the snacks and be right back.."

She just nodded.

I rushed downstairs grabbed the snacks and headed back not wanting to make angel wait any longer.

I walk in to see Angel walking around observing the whole room. She looked at the bookshelf observing the books.

Well I don't really have much books except college books and some random.

"I am not really into books so sorry if you can't find anything interesting."

She snapped.

"Nope it's fine. A guys room can't expect much."

I don't understand did she just support me or taunt me...

I place the snacks and start the series.

"Why don't you sit." I pointed towards the bed.

She nodded and walked towards the bed as I followed her. Unknowingly I stepped on a bottle. I lost my balance I fell on her. And the next thing I know was, Angel on the flat on her back with me above her.

We were close, too close. There was barely any distance between us, the only thing between us was the fine thin cloth.

The air was thick, too thick to breath as we panted for air. Our hearts beat hard against our chests.

We both lost into each other's eyes. Our gaze locked together. It felt like the world has stopped, like the time has stopped. There seemed like nothing exists but she and I. We didn't care about the world anymore but the very moment.

Her dazzling eyes trapped me like a prisoner. Her eyes for the first time showed some different emotion, no emotions, mixed emotions. Her soft green eyes were the proof of her fragile heart, she looked so delicate, at that moment I just wanted to protect her, love her. For the first time they showed the feeling of warmth.

Her tiny little nose and cheeks seemed to take up the color of red roses. Her plump soft pink lips making me want to make them mine.

I slowly move away the hair lock resting on her face. I gently move away the hair lock from her face and tuck it behind her ear. I rest my hand against her cheeks as I trace and gently rub her lips with my thumb.

Her beauty seemed to have no boundaries. Can anyone look so beautiful. Never have I ever seen someone so beautiful has her.

I couldn't help it anymore so the I did what I felt like doing, no what I needed to do.

I smashed my lips against hers. At first she didn't kiss back.

A part of me felt guilty for not asking her while the other one felt it soo right. As if I needed it.

She slowly kissed me back. Her hands found her way to my towards the back of my head and slowly her hands clenching my hair.

I wish I could explain the happiness I felt due to this moment.

I made my way to her soft cheek getting more access to her lips and surprisingly she let me.

Our lips perfectly molded together. Her lips felt so soft against my lips. I slowly started nipping her lips. She opened her mouth giving me the chance to slip my tongue in her mouth. She responded back. Our tongue dancing along with the rhythm.

I could do this forever.

Damn! What are these feelings? But whatever they were, the were overflowing with joy.

As I pull way from her lips....after experiencing the most wonderful kiss of my life. It's like I am finally complete. That one kiss was enough to drive me nuts about her.

Yes. That's right. I finally realized what is this feeling. I am in love with this girl. I love her.

As I pull away and open my eyes to see those glassy, clear eyes of her. Those eyes which where driving nuts about her. I wanted to yell to her "I LOVE YOU". But...

What the fuck?!!?!....

Her face is still emotionless...

************

Hey my lovelies!

Whatsupp whatsupp?

Soo how do you like it? Just hope it was good enough for you guys to enjoy even if it was for only 0.0000001% .

And yeah. FINALLY..... yyaass...

Xavier finally realized his feelings. Yeppy....

But the question here is does Jade share the same feeling as Xavier? Or just got carried away by the moment?

To know more please

Vote

Comment

And share....😘😘😘