Wanna be my fraaaannnndddd?!?!?

*Xavier's p.o.v*

Bang 💥

I heard the door bang open.

"Bro. Guess what I got?" Danny yelled running in. (Broke in).

"WHAT?" I yelled back.

He takes out an USB drive and starts waving in the air.

I narrow my eyes asking what!

"Mia Khalifa's latest videos and lot more pornos." He smirks.

I shook my head and smirked back.

We sat on the couch and started watching. Well it's not the first time we are watching porns in my house and especially in the living room.

I sighed. I was never really interested in watching porn videos. It's always Danny who got them and always insisted me, no forced me to watch along with him.

I look carefully at the "couples" or "horny slugs" kiss each other. I sighed again.

I lean against the couch and close my eyes as my drifted towards Angel. Her eyes, her soft skin, her messy chocolatey brown hair, those kissable lips.

My mind then out of the blue starts imagining about her emotionless face showing expressions as I kiss her. Imagining about how my lips devours her lips. Touching her soft skin, feeling her lips against mine.

I snapped with realization about what I was really doing.

I fantasized about my sister's best friend? How can I do this? Gosh! Who am I kidding to,  I would care less about that. She being my sister's best friend was the last thing that I was ever concerned about.

Could it be that I'm interested in her? Probably. Cause only I know the spark that I felt for the first time when I skin felt against each other. I don't even know if she likes me but I know whatever it is, it's gonna drive me insane and I seem to have prepared myself already when the first time I layed my eyes on her.

--------

It's been around hours and we watched more than 10 videos (I guess). Well it didn't put any effect on me as I believed in experience rather than watch. And we were still watching.

We were so busy that we didn't notice what was coming for us.

"Seriously guy!" Danny and I snapped to see Anna and Angel standing at the other end of the hall while Anna had her one hand on her hips, whereas Angel as always emotionless face.

Shit! Mother Fucking shit!

Ugh....this is not how I wanted Angel to see me. I groaned.

"Nothing just studying. You see some biological phenomenon. Learning different stuffs. You wanna come join?" Danny winked while inviting both of them.

Great! Wow! Now alone with the universe this ass friend of mine is also against me.I gave him a dead glare.

I turn my head around to see Angel who wasn't looking at me but Danny with her eyes narrowed trying to say something. I looked at Danny who just shrugged making Angel's eye roll and shake her head.