Mr. Naked & Ms. Angel

*Xavier's p.o.v*

Man that was really a long 'evening'.

Shit! How much annoying can a person be?

We sent the evening at Sasha's house. And just like I mentioned before I don't like outsiders (other girls) coming to my room. More over every time she comes to my house she always, like bitch always wanna get in my damn room.

I don't like it! Not even a bit.

I reach home my 5 pm to find the house empty, no sign of Anny (Anna).

WTF?!!?

Well I was really worried cause I don't remember her having friends or anything like that tho...where can she be? I grabbed my phone and texted her....

X: Anny, where are you?
A: Outside...
X: Where? With whom? And how long?
A: Wow! Dude, chill I am with my new bff ..😝
X: ?
A: Chill, she is a girl, and I will be home on time.

I sighed. This girl gets me really worried at times. I know I was being over possessive but I can't help it, after all she is my baby sister. I little baby girl.

I threw my phone and jumped to the shower.
------------

After awhile I hear the main door unlock and someone enter as I let the warm water run down my body. I closed the shower.

I sighed looking at the time. It was 7 pm.

She was late! I frowned.

I jumped out and rushed downstairs toward the living room.

"Anni your late. Wher-" I yelled but stopped when I realized it wasn't Anny.

'Who is this girl?' I thought. 'And what is she doing in my house?'

I notice her look at me for a second and then look away. Her hairs covering her face.

And with no expressions at all?!?!

Like WTF?!!?

She sighed. And it seemed like it didn't exist on earth for her. I couldn't see her face clearly and without realizing I took afew steps towards her.

Some thing about this girl is making my legs go out of control. I take slow and steady steps towards her.

I went near her and stopped when we where only afew inches apart. Then she looked right up at me making her hairs move away from her face and we finally our eyes met....

Shit! Fuck me now.... Damn!

At that point the only thing I could do was stare....

Those chocolatety brown hair falling down her shoulders. Those kissable deep pink fuller lips. Those fluffy cheeks as red as rose. The redness traveling from one cheek though the nose to her other. I don't know if she was blushing or it was natural but the only thing I knew was it increased her beauty ten times more...

That small body of hers, so tiny and delicate make me worried if she might break someday....her tiny waist, seemed like my one hand was enough to cover it....

Then I finally focused in her eyes....making me more mesmerized...her face was emotionless showed nothing but her eyes spoke more than a million words...they where whirlpool of emotions...