6: Coronation Pt. 1

You don't need to play the video. Just thought it would fit the theme! :)

Gabriella's POV: (Ohhh! New!)

My dad is getting coronated today. I'm...excited? Nervous? I don't really know. I'm nervouscited! Yeah. I'm happy for my dad but, I don't want him to be stress everyday of his life. It just doesn't make sense.
I know he had training in the past. Long before I was born! But now, Ru'an has changed. I remember when all the lords decided to join together to make one empire to seem at stronger to other countries around the world. I was fifty at the time. Ha! I looked like a ten year old. That's when Mommy was still the leader of the Phoenix Alliance....

To be honest, the only thing that I'm concerned about is that the people will even like my father being Lord. Sure, he's saved the world a couple of times but, some people think him and his family was the cause of why everything happened. Which I don't get! If they wanted to destroy the world to have power, then why save it.... multiple times!

I'm sure I'm being paranoid! Yeah! All will be great in the world starting tomorrow! Sure!

I'm looking in the mirror if my room. My indigo walls and bed covers really made me feel at home. In the mirror, I saw a sixteen year old girl with her hair in soft curls and a dark, royal blue dress completing the look.

I sighed

I sighed. I hated dresses. Made me feel a bit to girly. People say, I look so gorgeous in them and I have to admit... I've been flirted with before multiple times. I'm not surprised since both of my parents are very attractive people. Sure, I'm flattered but, I still hate it.
I heard the door to my room open and in walked Alina. In a blood red dress.

She looked gorgeous with her hair up in a bun and two pieces hanging down curled

She looked gorgeous with her hair up in a bun and two pieces hanging down curled. She ore black flats to complete the look.

"Need help?", she asked

"Sure.", I responded

I showed her where my dress wasn't zipped all the way. She zipped it up and turned around to face her amber eyes.

"You look gorgeous.", I say with a smile

"As do you.", she says

My smile faded. She obviously noticed and cleared her throat.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen!", she says loud and proud,"To the Zvahl royal fashion show!"

"What? Are you doing?", I asked trying not to laugh

"To cheer you up. Now smile for the audience.", she whispered

"There's nobody-", I began

"We have some exclusive dresses that are limited time only designed by the beautiful Cadenza Zvahl herself!", Alina continued

I rolled my eyes. The dresses were beautiful. Thanks Cadenza....

"Now, Miss Ro'Meave, will do a spectacular walk down the aisle as she works those hips!"

I giggled but, put on my sexy face and started to walk down the 'aisle'. Let's say I worked those hips!
We continued to goof off and giggle for the next few minutes until, I saw Alina stop dead in her tracks and blush in embarrassment. I look over and saw our Father in the doorway trying to hold in his laughter.

"Don't stop. I'm enjoying the show!", he encouraged

We smiled and guided him to the bed and he sat on it waiting for the show to presume.
We continued strutting our stuff while Dad continued to smile and laugh. It was nice.

{Time skip: Garroth's POV}

This is really happening. From this point on, I won't be guard anymore. I'll be the Lord of an empire. It doesn't seem real to me. I soon felt heat come under my blue jacket.

"Ready?", asked Flora from behind me

"I guess...", I say

I looked into the room. Probably over a thousand people were sitting, waiting for me to come through those doors.

"What are you worried about?", she asked raising an eyebrow

"I-I never thought I would be anymore than a guard. Yes, my father, did train me to become one but...back then, I never wanted it.", I told her still looking at the people sitting

"Garroth, look at me."

I turned to see her green eyes.

"You have to realize that you are capable of doing this. You have saved all of Ru'an before. Yes, some people might think you're the cause of everything but, that doesn't mean you can't lean them to the right path. Garroth Ro'Meave, I'm sure my ancestors, Vylad and Katelyn Ro'Meave would agree me. You have the skills to do this. Everyone one believes in you.", she insisted

I kept silent.

"That depends, if or if not you believe in yourself too."

With that, she left to find a seat up above with the Phoenix council.

"I wish one of you were the one in here with me..."

"Hey stubborn."

I froze. I thought I was alone. Gabriella and Alina were at the alter. Olivia and Roy were in the audience somewhere. Who could it be?
I turned. Once my eyes saw her, I felt a shiver down my spine.

"K-Katelyn...?"

Word Count
861

Cliff hanger! You all hate now don't you?