Kidnapped

A/N: Hello to all my wonderful readers. I'm going to keep this short. Hope everyone is having a good day. Here's a new chapter to keep you guys happy. Anyways there is going to be a whole lot of drama coming up really soon. So get ready. Oh and please leave me some feedback, thanks bye. <3

Harry's POV

"Are you ready for tonight?" I look over at Rachel who's eyes are fixated on the sea before us. The sun is slowly rising over the edge of the sea and the wind blows softly. As the wind whistles it blows Rachel's hair back and forth giving her an almost majestic look.

"Yeah, I'm excited. But also nervous at the same time." She says not removing her eyes from the water in front of us.

"Why? There's nothing to be nervous about. It'll just be you and me. Together like usual just in a different environment."

"Yeah I know. It's just I've never really done this dating thing before. Let alone go on a proper date. What if it's awkward and you realize that maybe you don't love me as much as you thought you would." The words come out slowly and I replay them in my head a couple times. I'm not sure if I'm hearing her right but the sad look on her face confirms I heard correctly.

"Rachel, you can't be serious." I say and she shrugs.

"I mean you've done this all before. The kissing, the dating, the hugging, the cuddling, everything. You've already done it all. So you've got people to compare me to. Harry you're my first everything, and I'm so inexperienced. It's just I feel like I have standards to live up to. And what if you realize I don't fill the shoes of the girl you want to love." She says and I shake my head at her.

"Come here." I say pulling motioning her towards me. She stands up waling over and sitting right between my legs, leaning back against my chest as she looks up at me. "Rachel, you have nothing to worry about. Yes, I've dated other girls before. And it's true that you're different from any girl I've ever dated. But that's the reason I love you. You're not like the others. And I love that I get to be your first but your lack of experience," I say putting quotes around the word. "Means nothing to me. You're perfect in your own way and to be honest I've fallen so deeply in love with you that I'd die trying to get out. I love you Rachel. Only you." I admit and she looks up at me with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Thank you. You honestly know all the right things to say." She says and I kiss her nose softly.

"Believe me when I tell you this. Every single thing I say is the truth, nothing but the truth. I love you Rachel Jeanette Clyne. And I always will." I say and she leans back on my chest again. We lay there for hours just taking in everything around us. It isn't until Rachel's aunt calls us in for lunch that we realize how long we've been out here. We both stand up latching hands before moving toward the beach house. Two bowls of Mac N Cheese sit at the island and we occupy the seats. We both eat in silence, our hands still connected, as we communicate with our thoughts and actions. I make a few funny faces, one of which makes Rachel spit out her Mac N Cheese. Leaving her aunt less than happy but we get through lunch in silence.

"Why do you sing?" Rachel asks out of the blue and I raise my eye brows at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Like why do you do it? Was singing always your dream?" She elaborates.

"Nah, I wanted to work in the bakery my whole life." I reply and she laughs. "No really, I was hoping that the bakery would be passed down to me. And then my children would inherit it when I died. But after I tired out for X-Factor that all changed."

"Do you miss it sometimes? Being normal?" She asks.

"What do you mean? I am normal." I state and she rolls her eyes at me.