All My Fault

A/N: Hi guys sorry I didn't post yesterday I went to a baseball game with my family and didn't get home till late. But I'm here now! So happy weekend guys. I have some extremely good news...I'm going to start posting a new story! It's going to be called "Four Years" and it's another story about Harry. I think I'll post the description at the end so you guys can see what's coming. I really hope you guys like this chapter. Bye for now. :)

Harry's POV

“You guys get the kid. I’ve got the girl.” I smirk turning to look at Rachel.

“Please don’t. We’re friends aren’t we?” she pouts crossing her arms

“I guess” I say She already thinks we’re friends?

“Then let me go” she says

“I would but then I would loose and I don’t like to lose. I like winning.” I smile

“Is your hair naturally curly?” she bites her lip walking towards me and wrapping her hands in my hair. What is going on?

“I guess so…it didn’t start curling until I got older.” I say trying to keep my cool

“I think curly hair is so…sexy.” She whispers looking me straight in the eyes Oh my god…

“Really?” I choke out starting to sweat a little bit.

“Really.” She smiles again biting her lip “Come here.” She continues pulling me closer to her. “Do you want to get out of here?” Yes please!

“Yeah sure.” I say

“Then let’s go.” She says pulling away

“Okay, ladies first.” I say stepping aside being the gentleman I am, and watch as Rachel takes off.

“I like winning too!” she yells dashing off towards the water.

“Hey!” I yell running after her. How could you be so stupid Harry? You let her take advantage of you. I was right behind Rachel when she turned around giving me an advantage that I obviously took. I reached out grabbing her by the waist, I lost my footing though and we both fell into the water. I let go of Rachel under the water and swam up. I waited for her to come up waiting for her reaction, when she came to the surface she had a pissed expression on her face.

“So I guess this means I win.” I smile

“Harry!” she yells dunking me under the water and swimming away. I watch as she swims further and further away.

“Harry?” Rachel yells. Why not take advantage of this?

“Rachel! Rachel! Rachel help me!” I yell and watch as Rachel swims towards me, I lay back on the water and close my eyes.

“Harry!” she yells swimming towards me. “Boys!” she continues grabbing my body. “Harry, come on.” She says and I jump up laughing.

“Got ya.”

“That’s not funny.” She says slapping my arm

“Oh I find it kind of funny. ‘Harry, Harry, where are you?’” I try holding back my laughter.

“I don’t even sound like that.” She scoffs starting off towards the shore.

“Oh come on Rachel I’m sorry.” I swim after her “Rachel.” I say and I watch as she yells out and goes under coming up motionless.

“Oh come on Rachel. We’re not going to play this game. I already played the ‘I’m hurt card’” I say as the guys get closer.

“What happened?” Louis says worried

“Nothing she’s faking to get back at me.” I say

“I don’t think she’s faking mate.” Niall says

“Yeah, she is.” I say not to sure myself.

“Harry she has no pulse.” Liam says

“What?” I say swimming towards her motionless body and checking the pulse…non-existent. The next half hour seemed to happen so fast: Me grabbing Rachel’s body and carrying her out of the water. Niall running off to call 911. Louis trying to calm Jayden down as he screamed for Rachel to wake up. Liam holding back Rachel’s aunt as I ran Rachel’s body up the beach. The loud sirens, Rachel’s aunt pulling Jayden into her arms and getting into the ambulance. And the bright lights as the ambulance pulled away. My mom trying to convince me not to go to the hospital. Me refusing and taking off towards the hospital. Arriving at the hospital and running up to the front desk. Only to see Rachel’s aunt and Jayden sitting in the waiting room. Taking a seat next to her and waiting to see what would happen. Watching as the boys dashed in looking for me. And waiting as we all sat in the white soundless room.

“She’ll be alright mate.” Louis says sitting down next to me.

“You don’t know that.” I say

“You’re right I don’t” he shrugs

“Thanks Lou.” I sigh

“I was just trying to make you feel better.” He says

“I know I’m sorry. It’s just…if I wouldn’t have pissed her off—” I start

“You can’t blame this on yourself Harry.” He says

“But I do…I should’ve just…I don't know. We were having a moment Lou. And I had to go and ruin it by pretending to be hurt. And then I didn’t even believe she was really hurt.” I say leaning my head in my hands.

“It was all out of fun mate. It’s not like you meant for this to happen.” He says

“But—” I start when Rachel’s aunt walks into the room with a worried look on her face.

“What’s going on? What happened? Is she okay?” I stand up.

“She was stung by a jellyfish…which she then had an allergic reaction to.” Rachel’s aunt starts

“And…” I say

“And they sucked out all of the poison, and they’ve got her pulse back to normal, she’s fine.” She finishes

“I’m sorry.” I say

“It’s not your fault Harry. Rachel knows to be careful in the water, this isn’t the first time this has happened.” She says

“Yeah, but…” I start

“Harry, she’s fine. Okay, no need to apologize she’s okay.” She smiles putting her hand on my back.

“Do you think I could go and see her?” I say

“Of course you can.” She smiles “She’s in room 107 she’s watching cartoons with Jayden.” She says and I nod walking off to the room. I knock lightly hearing Jayden in response.

“It’s open.” He yells as I walk in.

“Hi” I force a smile

“Hi, Harry.” Jayden says “You wanna watch Wow Wow Wubbzy with us?” he smiles pointing up at the screen.

“Wow Wow what?” I say

“Wow Wow…” Jayden starts when Rachel interrupts him.

“JayJay maybe you should go find mommy. Tell her Rachie’s hungry.” She smiles

“Okay, bye.” He says jumping off her bed and running out the door.

A/N: So any thoughts? This was a somewhat long chapter right? What do you think Rachel is going to do to Harry? I promise I'll post as soon as I can but before I go I'm going to give you something to look forward. Here's the description to my next fanfiction. "Four Years"

When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together fate will stop at nothing to get them together. So if Harry and I were meant to be together then why did I say no that night? Why did I run away? Why didn't Harry chase after me? Why did fate take four years to bring us back together? So...why did fate bring her?

I'm going to try and post the first chapter later today. So look out for it. Thanks again for reading!!! :)