Super Harry

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday. I was really busy and I kind of forgot but I'm here now. Well...we caught the guy in Boston! Everyone's safe, my prayers still go out to everyone in Boston who was injured or lost a loved one. Here's the next chapter!! :)

Rachel's POV

“Tag you’re it Matt” I yell tagging Matt and running away.

I’m going to get you Rach.” He laughs running after me. I take off towards the water quickly jumping in.

Rachel, sweetie be careful.” My mom yells as I dive down in the water

Come and get me Matt.” I smile swimming further and further away. I stop bobbing up and down in the water as Matt dives in. Where’d he go? I scream feeling someone grab my feet and pull me under. I come up laughing waiting for Matt to come up.

Tag you’re it” he says swimming away and I swim after him. He makes in quickly to the shore getting out and running away, when suddenly I step on something in the water and black out.

“Rachel” I hear a voice

“Matt?” I say slowly opening my eyes as the blurry vision becomes clearer.

“No, honey it’s Auntie Becca.” My aunt says

“Oh, hi.” I force a smile

“How are you feeling sweetie.” She says

“I’m okay, just kind of tired.” I say

“Rachel, how many times have we told you to be careful in the water?” she sighs running her hands through her hair.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking.” I say “It was a jellyfish again…wasn’t it?” I pout pulling up the blanket to look at my throbbing foot.

“Yeah, I remember the last time we were in this hospital.” She says with a small chuckle.

“I was 8” I smile remembering the moment perfectly.

“I remember Matt was pacing around the room waiting for you to wake up. He stayed here all night and refused to eat anything until you woke up.” She says with a smile rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

“Rachie” the door opens to reveal Jayden, a pout on his face and a blanket in his hand.

“Hi JayJay.” I say and he runs over jumping up onto the bed.

“I’m going to go and call your parents and tell them what’s going on.” Aunt Rebecca says standing up.

“No.” I say and she turns around “Please don’t. I’m fine, see? Please don’t call them, my mom will be worried. And then they’ll think that letting me come out here was a bad idea. They’ll make me go home Aunt Rebecca. I just got here I can’t leave yet. Please?” I beg with a frown plastered across my face.

“Fine, we’ll let this one slide.” She smiles slighlty rubbing Jaydens head. “I’ll leave you to get some sleep, come on Jayden.” She says holding out her hand.

“No, I want to stay with Rachie.” He pouts his arms crossing about his chest.

“It’s okay Aunt Rebecca.” I smile looking down at Jayden. “Wanna watch some cartoons?” I say

“Yeah.” He smiles scooting down to the end of the bed as I hand him the remote.

“I’ll leave you guys to your cartoons.” She says leaving the room.

“Are you okay Rachie?” Jayden looks up at me

“Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just tired buddy.” I say