Epilogue

Narrative

"So how did you two fall in love?" Ceaser asked smiling widely at the young and happy couple.

"Well, I fell in love with her first after I taught her how to do the axe... I actually felt a bit sorry for her due to her axing skills haven't been used so much until I taught her." Hiccup said squeezing Astrid's hand with a huge smile spreading on his face.

"Yeah, what Hiccup said. But I fell in love with him because I know everyone in my district likes me for my skills and how I am a warrior there, but some only liked me because of my looks and how good I am using my bow and arrow, not my personality. Then when Hiccup got to know me, we fell in love and well... I thought he was the one to be honest." Astrid said smiling at Ceaser and in the audience, they had heard a few 'awes', squeals and whistles which had caused Astrid to blush.

"But how are you two going to go in your relationship? Like cause you two live in two different districts." Ceaser said and Hiccups face went pale.

"Well... we haven't actually thought of that really..."

"Are you ready to go back home?" Hiccup asked Astrid and she nods.

"It's going to feel so weird without you there."

"Oh... Well, you must let us know on your updates sometime, that right folks!" Ceaser yelled into the microphone and the screams and cheers had erupted around the room once again.

"I know, but I will see you in 6 months for the victory tour." Hiccup said as the train had stopped at the station of district 4 and tears had rolled down Astrid's cheeks as she watched him pick up his bag.

"Never get over me." I said and he chuckled before he kissed my lips before he got off onto the station, once he had arrived onto the station everyone had screamed extremely loudly to see the winner of their district back in their territory, Astrid had sighed quietly as the doors had closed and the train had started to move towards district 12.

"I will see you in 6 months..."

"Thank you Ceaser, we will let you know..." Hiccup said.

A couple of days later, the train had slowly arrived at district 12 with streamers everywhere on the station, with the whole district having big smiles on their faces, just waiting for Astrid's arrival, and once she had gotten off the train, she had walked towards the station and once she saw the banner on top of the entrance doors, she had smiled widely.

"I'm home..." She whispered to herself before she had opened the doors and to hear all the screams from the district, Astrid's smile had grown into a straight line, before throwing her fist into the air with triumph and once she had put her fist down, she had looked into the crowd to see her sister Alissa throwing her kisses with her hands as she was piggy backing  her best friend Jack and her other best friend Elsa were both smiling extremely widely and waving to her.

It's great to be back home... especially after The Hunger Games...

[Hey everyone! This book has been completed! I actually can't believe I have gotten 3K reads (So far) on this book as I was updating, thank you all so much for supporting me in making my book! I have some chapters on the second part of the series, so please be prompt and read it!

Also one more thing! I just edited this last part of my authors note to let you all know that it is my official 2 year anniversary on wattpad! I am glad that I actually have been on here for 2 straight years. I feel so old! xD But thank you for everyone support! You guys are such amazing people and readers! I hope your day goes awesome HTTYD fans! Make sure you check out part 2 and this fanfiction!

Foreverhttyd.]