Chapter 4

School and work whizzed by without a second thought, much unlike yesterday. Currently, I'm sitting with-or rather, laying on-Cathy, and we're watching t.v. It isn't bright out, like when I got home from work yesterday. I have to work longer hours on Tuesday-Saturday, so when I get home, the sun is just about to set. A movie with Johnny Depp is displayed on the screen, clad in pirate attire and sexy smudged eyeliner. Cathy licks her lips.

"I would so tap that." She says, and I nod eagerly, with Austin tucked to the back of my mind. My butt is on Cathy's lap, and my head is on her shoulder. One of her arms is around my waist, the other in a blue bowl of popcorn. I stretch out and grab a handful, stuffing it in my mouth.

"He'd be able to stand in front of a screen for two hours, say nothing, and still get an Oscar for being sexy." I say with enthusiasm. Cathy rolls her head back and laughes. I smirk, letting out a few giggles myself. 

"Oh, totally." Sam says, resting on the arch of the couch. I giggle at him, hitting him on the arm.

"Shut up. You wish you were that hot." I say, teasing him lightly. He rolls his eyes dramatically and walks around the couch so he's in front of us, not blocking the t.v. He lifts up his shirt to show off his 6 pack.

"Oh, but I am!"  He shouts, rolling his abs, I giggle as Cathy makes the 'enst' sound, and Sam is laughing to.

"Hey, Danny?" She says, about to break loose in giggles.

"Y-yeah?" I say, my voice breaking from laughter.

"Your brother is sexy. And he knows it." Even though it was a lame joke, all three of us giggled insesintly. 

Sam sat down next to us, laughing at Johnny Depp with us as I rested my legs on his lap. He looked over at me, but his gaze didn't linger on me. He was starring at Cathy's legs, which made perfect sense. They were golden with the perfect sheen, crossed delicatly and set off by a hot pink mini skirt. They went on for days and had barely any fat on them-just a small amount of muscle. I'll admit to being jealous of her perfect legs, even though she said mine were killer. 

"Dude, you've been gone for, like, 10-" Austin walked into the room, saying something, but stopped when he saw Sam practically drooling. My heart stung when I saw Austin also starring at Cathy's legs, and I bit my lip. Cathy had been zoned out, but when she caught wind of the situation and saw my face, she smirked.

"Get your drool off my legs, Sammy." She said with a smirk, though she was also looking at Austin. I forced myself to laugh as I watched Austin's reaction, double checking for anything. Sam and Austin snapped out of it, babbling like idiots. I'm just surprised she got away with 'Sammy'. Cathy and I giggled to ourselves, and I wrap my arms around her neck, bringing her close to kiss her cheek as a silent thanks. She winked at me, still giggling.

"Don't mention it, baby!" She said happily as Sam and Austin's brows knit together in confusion. They looked at each other and shrugged, but Austin and Sam started to look at me. I rose a brow.

"What?" I said as Cathy's arm got tighter around me, adjusting. 

"Are you gay?" Austin said, and he seemed serious. My mouth dropped the floor. I looked over at Sam, who, of course, seemed a bit guilty but still curious.

"No!" I shout loudly. Cathy and I look at each other in shock. How could they think I was gay? How random!

"What do you mean by that?!" Cathy asks, just as confused as I am.

Sam shrugs. "Well, my sister is practically giving you a lap dance and kissing you. Plus the whole 'baby' thing. I have nothing against it, but still..."