Chapter 22: Summoning Jutsu!

A/N: You can play this when you want, but the song is performed at a certain part in the chapter if you want to wait to play it. I do not own media above.

Yukana ran as fast as she could back home. She hoped the Hokage wasn't attending any meetings at the moment, which was probably why he called for a break. Hiruzen sensei would know what to do. . . . I've finally got away from most of those demons from Father's world, now it's like they're coming back to haunt me. I hate it!

The white haired girl reached the top of the tower stairs and ran down the hallway to the double doors of the Hokage's office. Bursting through them, not caring if anyone else was inside, she yelled, "Hiruzen sensei! I summoned a hell. . . hound," her voice died when she saw a man she didn't recognize in the room along with her sensei. This man was about as old as Hiruzen, but the right side of his head was wrapped in bandages and kept his right arm hidden beneath a cloak while he held a cane with the other.

"We shall continue this conversation some other time, Danzo." The Hokage ended his meeting.

"I will be back, Lord Hokage. This matter can not be put off any longer than it has been." The bandaged man stood up from his seat and slowly made his way to the door, but stopped in his tracks as he looked down at the small, pale girl. "You must be the Hokage's ward I've heard so much about. Yukana, is it?" His eyes were fixed with a fascinated glare and a hint of a smirk on his lips.

Yukana didn't respond as she gave him a wary look. Why does he hide half his face? Not only did that set her on edge, but the look she was receiving from him made her feel inferior, as if she was less than human to him. The white eyed girl shrunk beneath his gaze until her sensei finally spoke up.

"If that is all, Lord Danzo, then I shall see you at our next meeting." Hiruzen's voice gave off a firm tone, breaking Danzo's gaze away from his young student. Without another word, the bandaged man nodded to his Hokage and silently left the office.

"Hiruzen sensei," Yukana asked in a meek voice, "who was that?"

Hiruzen kindly smiled at her as he simply replied, "He's no one you should concern yourself with." His nonchalant dismissal of the subject did little to calm The girl's nerves, but didn't push the matter any further. "So, what did you come to see me about?"

"Well, I went and saw Naruto and he's learning the summoning jutsu, and he taught me how to do it, then when I did it, I summoned a hell hound!" Yukana spoke quickly while exaggerating her arm movements.

"Is this one of the creatures you encountered in the Reaper summoning world?"

"Yes! I knew him too. We fought and I showed him who's boss. He thinks he can beat me after all these years, well, think again." She grumbled out her last sentence with narrowed eyes.

"Have you signed any contracts with summonings before?" Hiruzen gave her a concerned look.

"No! I had no idea how it happened! After I had that dog pinned, he said I have a contract by default with the demons since I'm from that world and how it was Father's will for me to summon them." Hate shone in her eyes while growling out the last part. "Like he'd know what Father would want."

"I understand you don't like them, Yukana, but as a matter of fact, your jutsus are very limited. If you're able to perform the summoning jutsu, you must develop and use it as an asset."

"I don't wanna! I hate them!" She yelled in anger. "I don't want to give them the pleasure of summoning them into a beautiful world such as this even for a moment! They don't deserve it not one bit!" The white haired girl spun around and clenched her fists. "I thought I was finally rid of them then like some sick joke, I end up summoning the things I hate the most." Yukana brought a palm up to her face and wiped her eyes. "I want to kill them. I want to kill them all, ha-ha." A short, devilish chuckle mixed with sorrow escaped her lips. "Maybe, maybe this is my chance." She looked at her trembling hands. "I can kill them one-by-one," an insane grin distorted her face. "It would be worth it to be rid of them forever, even if it means summoning them here-"