CHAPTER TWO 🌸

I see a familiar pair of red dark eyes and smile in relief to see her.

"Hey Aiko!" I yell from where im standing.

"JC! Im so glad to see you! Im kind of lonley." She says

"Im also glad! Hey is that your Owl? I ask.

"Yes, this is Yuki." She answers back with excitement. The owl has very big blue eyes with beautiful bronze feathers. The most beautiful owl i have seen.

I look up to Aiko and see she's pretty nervous

"What's wrong? Where are your parents? I ask

"Oh my parents study muggles so they are at work, probably figureing out what the purpose of a rubber duck." She says more calm that how she was.

"Well lets go or the train will leave us." She says.

"Wow the train is so full." Aiko says

"Look heres space." I respond. There is two girla sitting down one with straight ginger hair and another with poofy brown hair.

"Can we sit here?" I ask

"Of course go ahead." The girl with brown poofy hair says.

"By the way I'm Hermione Granger, im a 2nd year and she's Ginny Wisley, shes a 1st year." Hermione says.

"I'm Aiko De Angelo and shes JC Jackson. We're both 1st years." Akio says with her hands moving very nervous.

"I wonder where Ron and Harry went. They're going to miss the train." Ginny wines.

Later on in the trip Hermione started asking us a lot of questions like who our parents are and well she is a muggle born which I learned the diffi ition of it and means her parents are like mine. No magic folks.

"What house do you want to be in?" Hermione then asks.

"Well I hope I'm not in Slytherin that's for sure." Giny says

"Whats wrong with Slytherin?" Aiko asks. You can see shes mad because the color of here eyes changes a different shade of red, right now its a very bright red. Just like fire.

"Well everyone in Slytherin is so ambitious and mean." Ginny says

"My dad was a Slytherin and he's sl nice." Aiko yells

"Well now I know who I wont hang out with then.'" Ginny yells back.

"Stop you two! Aiko relax don't pay attention she doesn't know anything." I say trying to control her.

"You should think about who you want your friends to be aswell JC." Ginny says then stands up to leave. After she leaves Hermione does the same.

"I hate her already." Aiko looks at me with a smirk.