CHAPTER THIRTEEN 🌸

Another Sunday morning. And no one is in the room. Am I like the only Ravenclaw who doesn't like getting up early? Im always the last one to leave. I have a head ace from apparating to the room. I need to start controlling this or I'll be a sucky Witch.

I get up. Wash my body and do my hair. Today I'm practicing Quidditch with Malfoy. Thanks to Cho I'm stuck in the team. I don't even know how to fly a damn broom right. I hate her!

I get black jeans, a blue and gray sweater, some black boots and a black cape. I look good in this. I grab my hair in a pony tail and bam! Im ready.

 I grab my hair in a pony tail and bam! Im ready

I make my way to the Great Hall. I see Aiko in the Gryffindor table with Harry, Granger, and Ron. She looks so happy. Thats the kind of friends she needs. Not stupid Alex!

I make my way to the Slytherin table and sit. I put some waffles, eggs, toast, bacon, juice, bananas, strawberries, and Jello. Oh my what a greta breakfast.

I was stuffing my self with food when Malfoy

-"Good morning JC." He says putting his broom down.

"Heaaaaawy!" I say with my mouth full of food.

-"Can you please eat a little slower and not too much?" He says looking at me grossed out.

"Soghrry!" I say again with more food in my mouth.

Malfoy has this face trying to look for someone. Then he does. He stares at Aiko sitting with Potter. His face turns upset. And he can barley hold himself.

-"I don't know what is worse. Her with Potter of Ivanov." He says never separating his teeth.

Obviously Ivanov. Malfoy doesn't know how Ivanov is suck a breather.

He looks back at me and starts saying random words. He's totally mad. Malfoy suddenly turns back around and we see violet tulips in front of Aiko. Malfoy grew a smile across his face making him feel happy that Aiko smiled. Thats when it hit me.

"I KNEW IT!!" I yell.

-"No you didn't." He says back looking down at his eggs.

"Yes! Everytime a tulip appears infront of her. She recives one. You send them then you want to see how she reacts."

-"Leave me alone. Here lets leave. We need to practice and see what you can do in quidditch." He says standing up grabbing his broom.

"Hogld ohn!" I yell stuffing my mouth with more food.

----------------------