CHAPTER EIGHT 🌸

-"JARVEY CASSIDY!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE ASTRONOMY BUILDING AND YOU NEVER SHOWED UP!!!??"

"Who's this??" Aiko asks.

-"Jakob." Malfoy says mad lookng at him. Then looking at me. I look at Aiko. And she looks at me in surprise.

"Omg Jakob im I'm so sorry. Aiko. See you later! I'll tell you everything!"

I left with Jakob to walk with him for a while. I loom up to him and I can see his eyes glowing in the light. His hair to one side straight and soft.

-"Can you tell me why are you looking at me this way?" He says.

"Oh nothing. Your hair looks beautiful." I say looking down. Omg. Am I blushing??

-"Okay.  Hey JC. Well I just wanted you to come so we could know each other more and well we can be friends!  What do you say?"

His smile beautiful and big. His dimples deep and perfect. I can see my reflection in his eyes.

"Yes."

------------------

As I was walking down to meet with Aiko I see her face down alone. She is crying. What have I missed that my friend is suffering.

As I get closer a guy touches her shoulder and says a few words. He sits down and hugs her. Im at the door standing like I've got paralyzed. All I do is look down and walk back outside. I need to find Draco.

Draco was standing with Crab, Goyle, and Pansy. Stupid Pansy.

"Draco. I need to talk to you." I say.

Draco looks down at me and smiles. A very weird smile. "Well, first time you call me Draco. Ether way not now Jackson."

"Malfoy!" I yell at him his smile changing into a grin.

-"Didn't you hear he said not now yiu stupid mudblood!?" Pansy says behind him.

-"Pansy, shut up!" he yells. "Alright Jackson. You three get out of here! NOW!"

As soon as they leave Malfoy starts speaking.

-"If you want to know why I am not with Aiko it's because I can't control myself when I see her talking to any other guy while Im not with her. I yelled at her earlier.  I was planing on turning back to apologize, but I didn't. I have to much pride on myself Jackson. How can she even like me?"

"Malfoy. First of all. Aiko also gets mad when you hang out with Pansy and any other girl that is not me or Luna. So get your mind straight and act like a leader you want to be." I say looking at him and turning around.

"Im going to the library if you need anything just tell me."

Making my way to the Library I see Aiko and Harry walking together. It's nice to see Aiko happy with other people. Shes such a sweet girl to be hated.

-----------------

Getting up from bed I get up and dress myself for class. Very puffy hair. Some bright blue eyes shining in my reflection. I smile at myself. "Snape. Just tell me something to know if its true or not." I said that way too loud. But my head just wanted to get rid of that line. Can it be possible.

I didn't go to eat breakfast just to go to the Library. I knew the picking of the people had been chosen but that games didn't get into my attention. I haven't seen Jakob, or Aiko, or Malfoy.  Sometimes being alone is wonderful and expecially when I have my ukulele with me. I hope Aiko is feeling better. Im going to be seeing her in Potions class and I can't wait to tell her everything.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Short update but here it is. The next updates im going to have long chapters so don't miss out.! Thank you all for reading! Also go check out

_Scorpio_girl14 story "Why do you live?"  It's really good!