CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO 🌸

Advanced Herbology. I was the only 4th year in this class. Also the most hated. I entered the room and everyone covered their seats, except for Neville Longbottom. I approached to him but he looked a little nervous. I looked down as I was next to him.

"Can I sit next to you?"

*NEVILLE POV*

Everyone was talking about JC being Professor Snape's daughter and me being me hes worst nightmare. Could she be like that? Then someone opens the door and everything went silent. I turned to see no other than JC Snape. She looked so lost and shy. I doubt she could be like him. Everyone started to put their stuff over the chairs close to them, I just turned around and hoped for nothing but her to sit. Then she suddenly stops next to me looking down. Kind of like wanting salvation. She was small and her short hair was shiny and dark.

-"Can I sit next to you?" she says. Her voice sweet but sour like lemon juice. Everyone just starred at me waiting for a move. I had two choices. One, doing what everyone was hoping me to do, say no. Two, say yes and be kind to her just like I am with everyone else. She looks like a good person and she hasn't done anything to me. Why would I do a bad move on her.

"Of course you can!" I say making a bright smile for her. She looks up. Then her piercing blue eyes make me feel comfort. Just like Harry does.

-"Thank you." she says looking at me and smiling. Of course she's different from professor Snape.

*********

We were just reading about the most dangerous plants and JC looked very interested and amazed.

"So is it true?" i say looming at her.

-"Excuse me? About what exactly." she responds calmly and nice.

"Professor Snape being your father."

-"Oh, well yes. He is my father." she says looking down.

"You know. I'm very glad you know who your father is now. It must been hard thinking how he was. I wish my parents could still be here and not out there, and be with them just like you and Snape." I say forming a big smile. Im very glad for the choice of words I used. Hoping she would be more of a friend to me.

-"Thank you Neville, you're such a great guy. Honestly you're the first one to say something sweet since I got back at Hogwarts." she says with a big smile. She is totally different from Snape.

***********

*JC POV*

I was glad to be in Advance Potions class. I'm here with Aiko and that makes me happy. But she just had something in her mind she hadn't spoke to me all through the lesson.

-"JC, could you tell me could you tell me the ingridients of Drought of Peace?" Snape said giving me a smile.
Everyone looked at me and started whispering things. My mind went blank. I never heard of this potion. It was not in the book.

"No sir." was all I said looking down trying to avoid everyones eye contact.

"Very well, De Angelo what are the ingredients of Draught of Peace?"

Aiko had a smirk in her face. She wasn't in class earlier but suddenly she woke up. She didn't look like the Aiko I knew.

-"They are powdered moonstone, syrup of hellebore, powdered unicorn horn, and porcupine quills." she knew that potion by memory.

-"This will be the potion you will be making today. Start working." Snape said.

I grabbed the book to start reading everything about this potion. I need to study this one. This is a new potion I had never heard of but Aiko knows it by heart. What would be the reason of that.