CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR 🌸

"Hey Snape.., I mean dad. Do you know what is happening to Aiko?" I say quietly so no one could hear. I just cant take the image of my head. Aiko inthe floor. A huge bruse Snape had arrived to the room once I had yelled. Snape had been taken care of her and she had her own room. Was it just me the one that didnt know.

-"JC, I don't know." Snape said lookingto the left. Thats where Aiko's room was. Her bed made a noise and I ran to see what was going on.

Once the door opens Aiko is sitting down with her hand in her head.

"Aiko!!! You're okay!!" i ran up to her to give her a hug.

-"Hey." is all she says. Nothing but hey.

"Aiko whats wrong? Why do you have a bruse on your chest?

-"Im going to be frank with you JC. I have no idea. It started to appear in our 3rd year." she looked at me worried. Her eye color turned red. With no reflection or light. Just red. She was saying the truth. No one knew what was going on with her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" i say giving her a worried glance back.

-"I didn't want to worry you or Draco." her face looki g down then started to cry. A loud cry. A cry she had never let go. "Im scared JC... Im..." she looked scaredshe had something to say but she didn't say it. "I don't know whats going on with me anymore. The pains, tge nightmares. I cant anymore. How do i keep moving when everything is crashing. I feel alone even though Im not. Why can't i just be normal?" she cried and cried. I just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"You're never going to be alone. Draco and I will always be here for you. Thats what best friends are for." she hugged me back and cried on my ahoulder sobbing everywhere. "Aiko we will figure out this together. We'll figure out the pains, but this time we'll do it together." i pulled her away from me to give her a smile while she cleaned her tears.

"We wont be attening to class today."

-"What do you mean JC?" she said giving me a confused face.

"We're sick." i said smiling at her.

-"Is there something wrong you're not telling me?" Aiko says giving me a glance. I didn't want to tell her. That'd make even more mad. So i lied.

"Im just so worried about you."

She knew I was lying so she rolled her eyes. "Spit it out JC!" she yells.

"Snape. I mean my dad had given me a picture of him and my mum. My real one. Then Harry was passing by I guess trying to find you and well he scared me and I dropped my books. He helped me but then he found this picture. He got furious telling me it was his mom and she will never be mine. I just cried and he ripped the photo." i say while showing ter the picture. "Harry is my half-brother." i say making her just stare at me in surprise.

-"He will hear me tomorrow JC, don't worry.

"No im fine. Its fine."

-"No its not! You're his younger sister!" Aiko says while getting up from bed fast.

"Aiko please sit down before you faint of something." she looked at me and took a seat next to where I was sitting. My mind was going knots.

"Do you really like Harry, Aiko?" I say breaking the silence.

She looks up to me very surprised. "Im not sure anymore. She says.

-"I hate his eyes in other girls expecially that Cho! I like touch and eyes and everything but I also feel something is missing."

"Draco" i say quietley.

But Aiko just nodded.

-"I hate feelings." Aiko said.