CHAPTER SIX 🌸

"Ouch!" I say looking at the boy.

-"Sorry my bad. I just wanted to help get your book."

"It's fine."

-"Wow, you have quite alot of notes in here. You really must love potions."

Wow. His eyes are bright green. His frekled face. The most wonderful face. I think I might be lost in his eyes. I see his mouth moving but can't hear a word.

-"Hello? Are you okay?"

"Oh yes, sorry. Just ummn..."

-"Oh you must of gotten lost in my different accent! Hi I'm Jakob Kurtis. I moved from The U.S. to here because my parents studied here in Hogwarts."

Yeah your accent. I smirk "Oh hello Jakob I'm JC Jackson. Nice to meet you. Are you a third year?"

-"Oh no. Im a 4th year."

"Oh. I have never seen you here before." I say getting a strand of my hair.

-"Oh yeah. Aren't you the girl that ruined Ginny?"

"I didn't ruin her." I look down to his uniform. A Gryffindor. Great. "I see, you're a gryffindor."

-"Oh yes. Hey. Do you want to walk together? I mean if you want?"

"Yeah sure. We're heading the same direction ether way."

-"So JC

-"So JC. What does JC stand for?" He asks.

"My name." I say back at him. Looking forward not trying to make eye contact with anyone.

-"Of course. Well whats your JC name. Like what does the initials stand for?"

"Jarvey Cassidy." I say looking down.

-"That's a beautiful name ca-"

"I prefer JC. Call me JC."

-"Alright JC. See you! Around." He smiles and winks at me. I feel my face blushing and my heart pumping. Turning around as fast as i can so he wont see me.

I arrive the room, solve the riddle and head up to my bed.

"What's wrong JC? You seem a mess." Luna says with a little soft voice looking down at me.

"Oh. Nothing. Well nothing bad. Its just that I met a boy with the most beautiful eyes."

-"What's his name?"

"Jakob Kurtis." I say looking up at her.

-"Eww a Gryffin. He's nice looking and all but he's a complete trouble some. He is the worst guy. Honestly you could do better." Says Cho from behind.