CHAPTER FOURTEEN 🌸

I woke up in my bed. I don't remember coming up here at all. The last thing I remember is hearing a noice comming from the window. Very strange. I put on my uniform and put some candy in my bag too. I feed nox and lumos. They have gotten very big since last time I've gotten them.

 They have gotten very big since last time I've gotten them

I run down to the Great Hall. In my way Jakob stops me. Great first time I'm early and he stops me.

-"Hey Jarvey Cassidy. Are you feeling alright? You don't have to practice sick or with that Malfoy." He says looking down at me.

"I wasn't sick. And Malfoy is my friend so don't tell me what to do." I say and run al the way back.

I see Aiko sitting at the Gryffindors table with Ron and Harry. I walk up and sit with them. As soon as I sit I say hi and start stuffing my mouth. It's funny how Ron stuffs his mouth too. It kinda felt like a mini competition who can fit more food in their mouth.

-"Aiko." Someone yells from the Slytherin table. I turn around and see Ivanov. What a wonderful surprise. But its more of a surprise what Aiko is going to do.

Aiko stands up walking toward him then in a flash of an eye Aiko is in the floor.

-"Aww Aiko look, you got all dirty. DISGUSTING. but i guess thats the one word that describes you doesn't it? Did you really think I and Ivanov would would feel anything for someone as insignificant like you? Ivanov says.

I feel my face heating up in Anger and i feel anger tears aswell. Harrt stands up and tries to stop everything.

"No! Wait." I tell him. Him looking at me like if I was crazy. Out of no where the laughs stopped. And Aiko got up and hit Ivanov in the face! You go girl. She was speaking like a brave Slytherin. Then she left the Great Hall.

Harry and I following her yelling her name leaving Ron alone. Aiko went inside the girls bathroom. I feel like shes pouring her heart out.

-"Here give her this." Harry says handing me his sweater.

I enter the bathroom and see Aiko kneeling down a stall. She had thrown up. As I get closer to her and gjve her the red sweater Harry had given me. She got up cleaned her face and  washed her mouth.

We walked out and Harry started asking questions.

-"Are you Okay?"

-"I'm fine. Im going to head to my dorm. JC meet me in the library later. Okay?" Aiko says then disappears.

I was left with Harry Potter. We walked around the building together. Harry and I had obviously the same eye color. When we made eye contact I felt like we got connected in a very nice way. Like I can feel comfortable next to him.

-"What happened I thought they got along?" Harry says breaking the silence.

"Well you see, him and Parkinson are realted and he was playing around with her so when she found out she wanted revenge." I say while Harry looks at me shocked. His eyes wide open and his mouth dropping open.