CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX 🌸

Lunch was about to end and we went to the rest of our classes. Everything was calm until Care of Magical Creatures class, Aiko almost got bit by an animal but she just thought it was fun. Hagrid was a really nice teacher after all.

Time passed for dinner and Aiko kept looking nervous. We sat down in the Slytherin table and just kept looking to the entrance of the great hall until that Potter had gotten in she then made her way to him.

-"Why does she care for that fool too much? She's going to get hurt very soon and she will regret even helping him." Draco says staring at them leaving the Hall.

"Draco, you don't have to take care of her. She will make mistakes, she will learn from them, and she will decide them as well. Just let her live her life." I tell him pointing at him with my fork.

-"I don't know, he's such an idiot!" he says letting down a punch to the table.

Draco then took out his wand and did something in his bag, wrote something in a piece of paper and put away his wand again. He was going to do it again.

-"Love are you alright? Everything fixed with that got?" Draco says looking at Aiko who was standing in front of me.

-"Yeah, I'm fine. I just talked to Potter that's all." Aiko says calm taking a seat.

They started to argue about why would she apologize and Potter being her boyfriend. I just looked at Aiko who was looking at Draco in a different way. Her eyes glowing and her lips a reddish color. She had kissed Potter but she kept looking at Draco. I looked at Aiko and smirked at her. She rolled her eyes but had a smile.

A pastel violet tulip appeared. I knew who send it, and that piece of paper. Indeed Draco did it again. Aiko looking at the tulip and reading the note making her happy. She grabbed the tiny piece of paper and hugged it close to her chest not believing what it said. Then she started looking around for the one who had sent it.

-"Who do you guys think it could be?" she then said still looking around.

"Oh, I don't know." I started to say then smirked. "Maybe someone we know, who knows you so very well." I finished saying. Looking at Draco with my mischievous eyes. He glared at and made me smirk even more.

Draco looks at Aiko very surprised. I look at her as well and see she was very well into Draco with her glowing red eyes. I look at both of them and look down realizing my two friends had a thing for each other more and more.

************
Weeks went by and I  hardly ever hung out with Aiko because she was with that Potter all the time and Draco because he was in the Inquisitorial Squad doing stuff for Umbridge, and Dane was spending time with his friends and that Marietta. Her and her friend Cho trying to take other peoples boys. If she doesn't leave Dane alone she's going to pay consequences.

-"JC, professor Dumbledore wants to speak to you." I turn to see my father.

"What for?" I ask.

-"Just walk." he says with the most serious face ever. I look up to see him and he just stood walking straight without even stopping. Until we arrived a wall with an eagle.

-"Step in." he said while saying some password making the stairs go up like an elevator.

-"Here is Jarvey Cassidy Snape sir." Dad says with no a smile.

-"Hello there dear, I have heard your from your  father that you want to be part of the Death Eaters. I's that right?" Professor Dumbledore says with his head looking down from his desk.

"Yes sir. I want to help just like my father is. Probably I can do something simple and still help." I say looking at the professor who was now starring back to my father.