CHAPTER SEVEN 🌸

* Lily POV *

How could i possibly forget him. My friend from childhood always by my side. I couldn't say no to James. I guess his smile drove me crazy. But this man, he's different. His dark eyes, long hair. Severus. My darling. Im sorry i couldn't choose you. But now im heading for a farewell. I love you and I just need to say goodbye to start my family.

"Severus."

-"Lily." His eyes dark and cold but his stare is soft and warm.

"Severus. I came to say goodbye."

-"Oh Lily, you didn't have to. You have a child and a husband. Go live your life."

"How can I possibly live my life without my last words to you."

Our looks interwined. My heart beating faster everytime I looked at him. Then I got closer, I touched his face. He was cold but my hand felt good touching his cold skin. I moved closer to kiss him but he stopped me.

-"Lily, this is wrong. Please don't do this."

"Sevi, this is all I want for now." I move closer and kiss him. This time he didn't stop me. One kiss led to another. My body was worm and weak. His skin felt good against mine. His touch made me feel good. I wish this could last forever.

The light from the window hit our skin. His face was soft and caring sleeping. I get up from bed and leave a note for Severus.

"Sevi, thank you for making this night one more of our memories. -Lily."

I could have never guess that night would change everything.

*Severus POV

"Sevi, thank you for making this night one more of our memories.
- Lily"