CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN 🌸

-"JC, I've been planning so many things for this Saturday yet I don't know what you might want to do for our Valentines day?" Dane said looking at me drawing a flower. His face happy yet doubtful of everything he has been doing.

"Dane, you don't have to plan something extravagant for this Saturday, it can be a simple cute date."  I said giving him a small smile making his face relax and take a breath.

-"Perfect, then I will be sending you an Owl in the location on our date." He says standing up from the chair giving me a kiss on the cheek "See you around" I say smiling up at him as he exits the muggle art classroom.

Later that day I got Dane's Owl, the owl had a sunflower and a letter attached to the sunflower. I opened the envelope to see a cute black bead bracelet fall out of the envelope, I put the bracelet on my left wrist and opened the letter.

Dear Javery Cassidy Snape,
      Our date is going to be in your favorite place in the whole world. Its located off of a corridor on the first floor of Hogwarts Castle, it contains tens of thousands of books on thousands of shelves. I will be waiting for you on the 4th left shelf entering the library at 8:15 p.m. on Saturday.

                        With love, Dane Wafford

Oh Dane Wafford, how'd he get Madam Pince to let you in the library that late, unleas we are in a secret date.

----------------

It was Saturday morning I was making my way to Aiko's dorm room when I heard some humming. It was a very happy hum that was coming out of her exact room. I knocked three times and at the third the door opened and I stood there smiling staight at Aiko.

-"Come in!" she said smiling back. Her voice was sweet at confident, her eyes sweet red like a red lolly. I sat on her bed looking at the bracelet.

-"What do you think?" Aiko said making me look up looking at her, she was wearing a light pink sweater, black skirt long socks and a black scarf. She was going on a date with Draco today so she was wearing something very pretty.

"You look amazing, but wont your thighs be cold?" I said looking at her legs once again.

-"Maybe. Its okay, we will be inside. So, Ms. Wafford..." she started to say and I looked up again surprised at what she just had said. "When were you planning to tell me that you and Dane got together?" she finished saying.

I felt my skin warm all around my cheeks. "I-I w-was going to tell you" I tried to form a sentance but she stopped me before I could even finish.

-"I know you were jealous that day at the library." she said smiling and getting closer to sit right beside me."I also know you have a to attend just like me so get going! See you later!!" she said hugging me then pushing me toward her door as I tried to tell her that my date was until night but she said bye and closed the door. Aiko was feeling unsure of herself and it was cute.

I went to my room... Well my fathers room that I now sleept in. I got a box of valentines chocolate and started to remove the inside candy.

-"What are you doing, Ms. JarveyC?" a slow monotone voice said. I looked up and saw my father standing right infront of the desk."

"Destroying candy... Did you want them?" I say looking at him and making him look back at me with an unsure face.

-"JarveyC." he said once again "go get ready for your date this night. These candies can wait." he said at last getting the box and closing them in his desk. "I know what you are doing, and all I have to say is, be careful who you give it to." like that he leaves the room just being me, the dust, and all these books surrounding me.