CHAPTER TWNTY-THREE 🌸

I opened my eyes just to see light through the window. Luna was reading something and I noticed it was very early in the morning.

-"Hello JC, why are you up so early. You always wake up late. Is something wrong?" Luna says looking up from her book.

"No I'm alright. Thank you." i gave her a conforting smile and head to take a bath. Why is it so complicated to live. I get out and put my uniform on and leave my hair up in a messy bun letting short strands of hair on the back fly off.

Once in the Great Hall I sat in the Ravenclaw table. I wasn't hungry really. I just got a piece of waffle and strawberries. Suddenly everyone shuts up and whispers things. I look up to see who were they talkig about and I see De Angelo walking straight ahead to the slytherin table with beautiful green lips stick. I grab my plate and walk to sit with my friends.

---------------------

-"So do you know who she is?" Draco says looking at the picture.

"My mom. Lily Evans." i say looking over the picture. We had left the Great Hall once we finished eating but Aiko drifted away something she has being doing latley. She looked mad and sad, but mostly in pain. I look over my shoulder and see a guy. He was staring straight to me. I looked back and saw some beautiful dark brown eyes. His pale face started blushing once he notice I was looking at him. Suddenly he looks back down fast.
I wonder who he is.

**************

*HARRY POV*

"Ron! I need to see Aiko. I haven't talked to her since Cho. What if she is still mad at me?"

-"Can't be. Harry she's sorry."

"Can you stop eating and listen to me please!!"

-"I don't know Harry." Ron says before I walk away and leave. I walk fast towards the library and see JC walking out the library by herself. Maybe she knows where she might be.

"JC!" I yell from behind and cause her to drop her books.

"Im so sorry."

-"It's okay." she smiles. A warm smile, a smile i have seen before i met her.

I helped her grab her booksm. "Do you know where is Aik-..." I stop and grab the picture that was dropped. I feel my face warm and my body boiling. I look up furious.

"WHAT IS THIS?"

*JC POV*

I dropped my books by the scream of my name.

-"Im so sory." Harry says. While running towards my books.

"Its okay." i say smiling. His eyes don't stop staring at me in a confused way.

He looks down and starts to say something when suddenly he stops and looks at the picture. His face turns red and his grin turnes furious.

-"WHAT IS THIS?" he yells.

"A picture of my parents." i say calm kinda scared.

-"LIAR!"he yells even louder.

"WHY AM I A LIAR? Because Snape's my father?" I say looking at him mad. Yelling then calming down.

-"This is my mom. How would you know who she is? You don't even know her."

"I KNOW PERFECTLY WHO SHE IS! SHES MY MOM, SHE CHEATED ON YOUR DAD AND HAD ME! DONT YOU DARE TELL ME IM A LIAR AND THAT I WOULD NEVER NOW THEM BECAUSE IN FACT YOU DIDN'T EITHER." I yell at him louder than he could. But I made him evenmore mad. He grabbed the picture tight and tore it appart. He threw me Snapes half and held Lily's.

-"SHE WOULD NEVER BE YOUR MOM." he says and walks away.

I was sitting in the hallway, alone with my stuff all over the place. I look down at my half of the picture.

"I HATE YOU!" i yell as hard as I can and drop down even more. I was crying a waterfall. My body was weak and my chest started to hurt. Why did he hated me?

I feel a soft pat turning to a comforting rub on my back.

-"Please don't cry." a soft raspy voice says.

-"Do you want a hug? Or maybe help to stand up and carry your stuff to your room?"

I look up and look at the same eyes that were looking at me in Muggle Art class.

His face was soft and his hair was curled like nothing more. His eyes dark brown with a look like an angel.
I suddently feel the urge to hug him. So without thinking I do.

-"Come on lets take you up the tower, your house."

"No, down to the dungeons. I need to take food to my friend."

He smiles and carries my books.

"So who are you?"

-"Seriously? You don't know my name?" he says smiling.

"Sorry."

-"I'ts cool. Im Dane Wafford. Im a Hufflepuff. I have you for Muggle Art." he sayd while stopping in front of the Slytherin common room.

"Well I will be seeing you soon. Ummn... Thanks."

-"You sure will."

I smile and go inside. He makes my chest pund so hard. I open Aikos door and see pieces of glass everywhere, blood splashed and make my way to see Aiko laying down. Her shirt was opened and I could see a huge bruse in her chest. It was purple and green and blue.

"AIKOOOOO!!!"

It was a curse.

-----------------

Comment/ Vote.

I will be updating soon.