CHAPTER EIGHTEEN 🌸

A couple of hours later Malfoy and I were still waiting around for any sign of Aiko waking up. When she had finally woken up she sat up and hissed. She looked like she was in pain.

-"Hey." she said giving a weak smile.

-"Are you okay?" Malfoy said grabbing her hand.

-"Yes Draco Im fine, its just a cold." she said looking straight into his eyes. She had lied.

"Do you guys want to head to the great hall?" I said trying to cheer them both.

-"I'll catch up with you guys later. I need to change from this sweaty clothes." she says with her eyes dark red. Then a smile.

I give her a glance and then lookat Malfoy who was giving her the same glance i was giving her.

-"Guys. Don't worry I'll be right back." she smiles and then disappears around the corner.

-"I'm worried Jackson. What are we suppose to do?" Malfoy says stopping our way to the great hall.

"We suppose to trust her. If she tells us shes going to be back. Then she is. Now lets go."

*DRACO POV*

-"Lets go." Jackson says walking faster.  She looked pale. Then I started to worry about her aswell.

-"We should go to the 2nd task and see how Potter fails in this one!" Crabbe says.

-"Krum is so going to win this one." Goyle said after.

-"Don't be stupid Diggory is going to be the one to win this one." Blaise says

-"What do you think Jackson?" Blaise asks her. She was poking her food. She didn't even eat. She was turning more and more pale.

-"Hello?" Crabbe waves his hand in front of her.

-"Oh sorry? What?" her blue eyes were turning yellow.

-"Who's going to win?"

-"I dont know." she says looking back down.

"If you're not going we can stay Jackson." I say making her look up.

-"Naah we're going."

************

*JC POV*

"I can't belive she lied to us. She said she was going to come after she had changed. How rude of her." i say yelling at Malfoy.

-"Hey. Just go change to something nice and warm." he says making me go inside the common room.

-"I'll be here waiting."

I go inside and find some black jeans, a gray sweater and a long baige jacket. And go back outside.

To our way to the second task my stomach starting swirling

To our way to the second task my stomach starting swirling. I was looking everywhere and stars started to form around. Then my chest felt and inpulse. I ran to the nearest jars and threw up in them.

-" Jarvey Cassidy I told you if you didn't feel good we would be staying!!" Malfoy yells above me holding my hair.

-"Oh my, I didn't sign up for this." he says again nading me a napkin.

"Im fine, lets go."

-"You look pale! We're not going!"

I look at him and turn around and start speed walking

"Im going wether you like it or not!"

-"JARVEY CASSIDY!!!"

*****************

The players had been in tje water gor around 20 minutes. And I was feeling dizzy. Then everything started moving in slow motion and cold. I drop to the floor and see Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise and Malfoy around me. Someone lifts me up and suddently my breath cuts short. I close my eyes and everything becomes black. No noise, no colors, no feelings.  Just me in the darkness.

*DRACO POV*

JC was acting weird. Then she fell hard on her back.

Crabbe started carrying her then she started breathing hard.

"JC DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!" i yell then i look at Snape.

"Proffesor Snape! Its JC! Shes in trouble!"

Proffesor Snape runs as fast as he could and carries JC. Im going tk take her to the hospital wing. Then takes off.

"Blaise! After the game tell Aiko to come to the hospital as fast as she can. Please!"

-"Yes, I will."

*SNAPE POV*

My heart started pounding and I new something was wrong. Then Draco gives me a signal. Crabbe was carrying her. I ran as fast as I could. I held her body and ran to the hospital. I wanted to cry and be mad at myself. I couldn't know what to do. This was all my fault. I new i would cause this. But why did I do it the hard way. I hear foot steps and i clean my face.
Aiko and Draco where there at the door worried for her friend.

***********

*JC POV FLASHBACK*

"Where are we going papa?"

-"It's a birthday surprise honey."

"Okay."

We were at a park. And there was a feris wheel and roller coasters and a horse ride that when they moved they went up and down.

-"Jarvey Cassidy which game do you want to go on first?"

"The horsey one!"

As we were in the game I wished more that I could go live with papa forever. But he didn't love me enough.

At the end of the day we went back to my house. We were sitting on a tree swing my other parents had made me.

-"Did you have fun today Javery Cassidy?"

"Papa. I wanna go live with you."

-"Oh honey. I can't. Today is the last day we will be together."

"What do you mean papa?"

My other parents come out and I run to hug papa.

"Goodbye Javery Cassidy."

"O B L I V I A T E"

---------------------------

This was the end of this chapter. Vote and comment if you liked this update. More cool stuff coming soon. ❤