CHAPTER NINE 🌸

The bell had rung. I put the uke in the case. And start heading to potions class. I feel a gentle touch in my shoulder. Its Malfoy. And he looks terible.

"Whats wrong?" I say worried.

-"I couldn't sleep tonight. My mind went crazy. I was looking at the book with all the pictures Aiko had given me. I guess my world is and always will be surrounded by Aiko." He says looking down.

"Malfoy. If you like her just tell her you do!"

-"I don't like her." He turns around and touches his chin.

"Whatever see you later."

-"You're going to be in the library?" He yells as I get farther and farther.

"Yes!" I yell back.

-------------------

-"Alexander Ivanov" she says. Her eyes look shiny red. And her facial expression like she was not Aiko.

-"Is there something wrong?" She says.

"That name sounds familiar. I've heard and seen him somewhere." I say.

Turn to page 694 professor Snape said.

As I open the book I get a flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

"Don't you see I need to destory her! She's taking my loved one! The only man I would only love. She needs to die emotionaly!"  A very rough female voice says.

"You're too evil. Shes just a little girl. How could I even break her heart. What if I fall in love. You'll break my heart aswell." Says the second voice. A very strong manly voice.

I was standing in a corner. Everything seemed blurry.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Aiko. So how does this Alexander dude treats you?

-"He's very sweet. Unlike Draco. How dare he!!"

"We're not talking about Draco here. We're talking about Alexander." I say. The whole class we were just talking since wr finished writing 5 paragraphs of what Snape wanted. We're always the first ones sometimes I feel like we never do work.

-----------------

It's been three hours since I have seen Aiko. Where can she possibly be?

I see Harry Potter passing by. Maybe he'll k ow since they were together yesterday.

"Hello Harry. Sorry I haven't introduced myself. Im JC-"

-"Yes, JC Jackson. I know you. You are Aikos friend." He says. Very friendly. I look up straight into his eyes. His eyes cold and soft. Just like I was looking at myself in the mirror. Blue stone cold. I can see pain, suffer, sadness, bravery. The boy who lived made me think I was looking through a broken glass. His eyes suddenly move up.

-"Oh sorry if I have interupted something." Says a ginger hair boy.

-"Oh no. Look Ron this is JC, JC this is Ron, shes just looking for Aiko." Harry says.

-"I saw her... She ... was wal... Walking with.... so... So...some d...d...dude to the li..library." He studers. His face turns red and looks down and back at me. His blue eyes interwined with my blue eyes. I feel my face turn red. Then suddenly I feel warmth all over my body.