CHAPTER SEVENTEEN 🌸

Putting Aiko's presents arranged on my bed trying to make no noise so i wouldn't wake up Aiko. This was the earliest I've been up.

-"Merry Christmas JC!!" Aiko yells opening the curtains from my bed making me jump grabbing a pillow from the bed.

"Aiko you scared me!" I yell throwing her the pillow i had grabbed.

Aiko giggles. She seemed happier than before.

"But Merry Christmas Aiko, here I asked Goyle to send your presents over."

-"Oh, thank you JC! Lets open them!"

I saw Aiko open three presents. I had given her a rose necklace from beauty and the beast that had so many detail. I had given her Muggle princess books and she absolutley loved beauty and the beast. I just saw her smile big and surprised. I knew she loved it.

-"JC what are you waiting for open them!" Aiko says giggling glancing at my three presents that were on the floor.

My parents had gotten me a ball point pen. I had told them about writing with feathers and they were surprised so they just send me a very unusual muggle object Aiko stared at it weirdly. Then I had gotten a Ravenclaw necklace from the Malfoys which I really loved. Then the last present was from the De Angelos. They had gotten me a beautiful blue ring. I grabbed it and tried it on in my right hand.

"Its beautiful Aiko! Tell your parents thank you!" I say smiling from my ring up to Aiko.

Then Aiko gave me another surprise. She absolutley knew what I would need more than anything. Potion bottles!!

"I love it Aiko!!" I say holding one by one hugging them

"I love it Aiko!!" I say holding one by one hugging them. They were the best.

-----------------

-"Merry Christams!" everyone said exchanging smiles.

I was starving I just sat down and ate breakfast. Aiko, Potter, Ron and Granger were talking but I was stuffing my mouth all I could before I did anything.

After breakfast Aiko and I left to Professor Snape's class. I really wanted to do potions out of the Advanced book Snape had gave me. Aiko was just sitting down looking at me then looking down at the golden snitch ring they had given her. I couldn't tell if Draco or Harry had given that to her. It was really weird.

-------------------

Aiko ran to the Slytherin common room to grab all her stuff for the Yule ball. I was not that excited but I was invited and well my bestfriend was going so no turing back which was too late.

I look up and grab my hair remembering I had cut my hair short. No one seemed to notice. I guess this hairstyle goes with me after all.

*SNAPES POV*

Looking at a book full of picures of my beautiful Lily and Jarvey Cassidy made me more lonley. Another christmas alone and sad.

-"Hey professor may we stay here making potions?" says a sweet serious voice from far. Every word comming out perfect. Just like I spoke when I was in school.