Chapter 5

"How could they be so foolish, it's been too easy doing everything right under their noses," said Brook to his minion, Tom.

This was a conversation that Brook and Tom had while James the orca was fast asleep, the same day that James had his first live performance. This conversation took place in a room in Muller's Island which no one ever goes to. Apart from the dimly lit room where Brook and Tom were conversing secretly, the entire island was dead, dark and silent.

Brook was not really a trainer, but was a bad man who harmed animals. Tom was his unknown sidekick who had recently joined Muller's Island to assist Brook in his mission to destroy James the orca. He was a shy-looking man with dirty blonde hair.

"The killer whale's next performance is on the day after tomorrow, the 31st of March. But according to the schedule, the female trainer will be conducting the performance," explained Tom.

"Then we have to get rid of Emma," said Brook simply.

"How we will put her aside for just for this performance, Boss?" asked Tom, confused.

"That's the simple part, you fool. You have to take her and lock her up in a shed," said Brook harshly, "Right before the show, I want you to trick her into getting away from the performance. Leave the rest to me."

As Tom departed from the room, Brook began cooking up an evil plan to finish off James. He was going to use something he had never thought he would have to use. He decided that once he had replaced Emma , he would w use a small dagger to stab James.

Brook had a big, evil smile on his face. He was definitely looking forward to the 31st of March, 1980.