•4•Thank you•

The light shinning so bright my eye lids hurt just looking at it. I open my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light. Sitting up I notice I'm not in the cabin anymore. I'm in the hospital. Looking to my side Blake is sitting there in the chair with his head on the hospital bed snoring. Than looking down at my left hand and see that he's holding its. My brother walks in with his head down and than sees me as he looked up.Than to Blake's hand holding mine.

He ignored it and walks over to my other side.

"Why am I here?" Holden just looks at me than puts his head down not saying anything.

"Holden why am I here?"

" You passed out."

"I passed out so you sent me here. Just because of that. I know there is a good reason why I passed out."

"Your....your heart is weak when you get to stressed out. It stopped beating on the way here last night when I found you. When your dad had beaten you the one time and you were sent to the hospital the same thing happen. Because of the kicking and punching to your heart he damaged it"

"If...if you don't get another heart within two weeks....you will die..." Holden starts crying now. Now I'm crying.

"I'm...I'm gonna see if there's any news about getting you a heart." Holden leaves while I'm whipping the tears away.

I still can't stop crying. I'm going to die. I'm really gonna die. My heart speeds up and the heart monitor beeps louder and faster . Blake's head shots up and I see concern written on his face. That last thing I see is Blake running to the doors and asking for a doctor. Than a doctor comes flying in and than pitch black. But than I see a light. A beautiful lady that looks like me appears.

"Mom?" She smiles and nods.

"Wake up. Holden and Blake need you. And baby? I love you."

"I love you too mama." And than I catch my breath and I see them . CPR was done on me along with the difiblhator.

Blake and Holden stood by the door crying while looking at me. The doctor's looked relieved that they had saved me.

"Jordan we think you need to rest. You will be in pain for a little bit." Than he turns around to talk to Holden and Blake. I hear him telling them don't say anything to upset her or she could be lead to death, or even a coma.

A tear rolls down my face. I'm really dying. I'm seriously dying. I close my eyes to sleep while I cry thinking about not being able to grow old or be able to marry someone.

***Blake's POV***

Once Holden found Jordan in the cabin we rushed her to the hospital finding her unconscious on the floor by the window. I feel like this is all my fault , it is I know it is. If I just didn't push her away maybe she would be fine.

Once the doctors let us see her after telling us that her heart is weak we sat on both sides just looking at her hoping for her to wake up. I was so scared that she would die on me and Holden. Tears start running down my eyes. I'm losing her. Holden gets up while there's tears in his eyes too.

"I'm gonna go for a run and cool down. Stay with her tonight . I'm gonna go home." With a nod of my head he was gone.

"Jordan please wake up. Your like a sister to me. I was drunk when I said that, I only see u as a sister I don't know why I said that please. Just forgive me? I need my best friend here and if that means killing someone just to get you a heart I would. I don't know what I'd do without. We tell each other everything. Jor, I love you like family. Your like a little sister I never had. Wake up." I was lying straight through my teeth. I liked her and she driving me crazy.

My eyes grew heavy and I passed out while hiking her hand.

***Jordan's POV***

The next day after waking up I had news that a young teen my age just passed away from suicide and that the heart was in pretty condition. I'm really going to live.

I was sent into surgery right away. I was put to sleep. The last thing I remember was the doctor saying you won't feel anything and going on about something else.

After an hour or two I was back in my room still not able to feel anything from my waist up. My neck I could just feel.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asks me.

"Numb, but I'm fine. Thank you so much. I didn't even think it was possible to even get a new heart and be able to live." The doctor
smiled at me and did a little laugh telling me that it was possible and he will check up on me every day for as long as I was there. Doctor said I should be home Saturday on bed rest which is good news to me. Sleep in my comfy bed and not this lumpy ass shit.

I got told Blake and Holden are out and won't be back till one. This was at 12 the nurse told me. It's two now. Where are they?

I push the button to get the nurse. "It's two now you said they would be back at one. Where are they?"

"It's late miss, I sent them home-" stopping her right in the middle of the sentence. I start yelling at he using all my left over strength to do so.

"You get my fucken brother and my best friend in here or I'll walk out here my self. I may not be strong enough but I have my ways.!" Her face was red and this lady had to be in her late 20's and a 16 year old girl is yelling at her. She bolts out the door and I'm pretty sure she called them. At least I hope.