19•Party @ my house•

Before anyone showed up I went out to grab stuff for Jackson. I took him along with to help pick out stuff. We got a leash, food and water bowl and along with a crate to put him in and a dog bed, and lastly puppy food. Little guy was a good boy so I got him treats as well.

Driving home I see that one car is there already, I wonder who? Grabbing the leash on Jackson I carry the stuff under my arms walking up to the house. Opening the door I hear yelling. What the fuck. Ocean and her friends are here. I walk it there put the bag of stuff down pick up Jackson and yell.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT IF MY HOUSE BEFORE I BEAT SOMEONES FUCKEN ASS" everyone stopped and looked at me.

" The only one you can beat is no one."

"Wow what a good comeback bitch, now get the fuck out before I hit you and mess up your face so it's more uglier." Finally all the girls began to leave.

"Don't fucken come back, and don't let your ass get kicked out on the way out the fucken door." As I said that I slammed the door and put the dog down.

"Now let's start getting ready."

**********
We forgot once we started getting things almost done that we didn't invite anyone, so we put a post on Facebook. And invited the people we wanted to come on over to my brothers birthday party.

Hopefully everything goes right.

**********later that night***********

The party hit off really nice. It's jammed pack in here, Blake stood by me along with Holden. Tonight is the night both Blake and I come out for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys sorry about this long update I've been really busy or haven't had it in me to write so here's a short chapter :) hope u enjoy my beautiful readers and as of March 22 I'm officially 17! Yay me. By May I'll be moving so I may not update as much . Enjoy