•7•Night out

"So we're are we going boys?" I asked in a southern accent.

"We are going to a party!"

"Can't, my heart is still healing unless u want me to die."

"Fuck, well Jordan I gotta go because it's for the football team. Oscar and you can hang out and get to know each other go shopping or something." My eyes lit up as to what I do know for sure what I wanna do.

"LETS GO TO THE MOVIES!!" I yelled over them talking. Oscar laughed and didn't care.

An hour later of driving taking the long ways there, we got to the party. We stayed for a bit to see people before the drugs and drinks came out. I was craving a drink so bad. I saw my brothers one friend James and waved at him. Is it just me or does all the football guys look like fuck boys?

Walking out Blake tells us to take his car and he will stay the night since it's James house and it's is beautiful there might I say.

"Wanna skip the movies?" I looked at him like are you kidding me look even though I knew he was joking and that we were going to the movies. He chuckled a sweet chuckle and looked at me to back to the road. "I wanna take you somewhere really nice."

"Fine" as I give him a glare.

Finally arriving to the "place" he grabbed something and the keys. Heading towards the back and grabbed something else. "Here hold my phone and camera please" nodding I grab his things. He pulls out a telescope. "Wow" my eyes seriously lit up. Asking him if it's his he turns around to face me and nods with a smile plastered on his face. Motioning me to follow I do as I am told and follow.

Within 5 minutes we got to a hill walking up it we set up the telescope, putting his phone in his hand while he puts it in his back pocket and his camera around my neck.

"Try it out."

"Try what out?"

"Both" leaning over I look through to see the stars. Twinkling like glitter in the light, it looked so beautiful. "Didn't know a bad boy like you did this, I'm impressed, I bet u take every girl out here to see it while u kiss them under the stars and tell them let's fuck, am I right."

"Haha actually only you and another girl, sure you may think I am , but I've only done things like third base once with an amazing girl I was with for a year."

"Where is she?"

"She passed away..." he says looking away making his beautiful smile fade away.

"I'm sorry , I didn't know."

"It's fine it was 2 years ago almost 3 in a about a week."

"What happen?"

"That's a story for a different day." I didn't bother saying anything else. The air around us got cooler and I shivered. Oscar put his leather jacket over my arms. Looking up I smile. Grabbing the camera I take pictures of the view. You could see the city from up here and during the night it was beautiful .

I turn to my side to see Oscar just smiling at me. Snapping a photo of him he looked good with the moonlight shinning and his peal white teeth glowing in the dark.

"Movie now?" Nodding his head we pack up and head to the car. The car was silent, but not an awkward silent, a peaceful one. Turning up the radio to sing to Galway girl by Ed Sheeran.

He joined in and sang with me. Man could he sing.

Walking in the theatres we both decided on Logan. As the movie played I saw him look over at some points and I'd look at him as he looked away. Weirdo.

*****Movie finished*****

"I enjoyed the movie, thanks." Blushing a little I look down so he couldn't see I was.

"Your welcome Jordan, is it okay if I crash at your place my roommate doesn't want me home. She's kinda mad at me."

"Um yeah sure."

Arriving to my place we step out and head to the house my brother is working a night shift again like always so it's just him and I. Dropping my purse on the kitchen table I grab a lemonade jug and pour my self a glass. Asking Oscar he politely tells my no but thanks anyways. He's just such a sweet guy.

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yeah the afternoon. Don't you have school?"

"I don't listen so I got sent to many others but nope can't handle me so there's no where else. I gotta go to the library or go online and do it."

"Ah okay. Want me to drop you off? I mean you don't gotta be at the library real early like normal schools days right?" With a giggle I replied with a sweet no.

We both stayed up till 1 watching the walking dead episode. I was getting tired and told Oscar I'm heading to bed.

Getting up to my room I grab my long T-shirt dress for pjs and walk into the bathroom. Washing my face I put my hair up in a messy bun. After that I went to the washroom and jumped in bed letting the radio I turned on fill the atmosphere.

"I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me I'll never tell, I looked at you as I fell. And now your in my way."
*********************
Waking up I check the time to see it's 10. I jump out of bed and grab some clothes and walk to the washroom. It's fall time now and getting cooler so I decided on leggings, with a baggy maroon sweater.

Turning on the water I stand there letting the warmth hit my skin every drop.

Grabbing my clothes out of my dirty clothes basket I bring it to the laundry room. Sorting clothes from lights, darks, and towels.

My hair was taken out of my towel and brushed. I headed down stairs to see Oscar making, well attempting to what looks like French toast.

"What are you making Oscar?" I say with one eye brow raised.

"My mothers famous recipe for French toast. Here yah go." Grabbing the plate from his hand I put maple syrup on and cut it up. I honestly didn't want to eat it , most guys couldn't cook. The first bite was so delicious. There was cinnamon in the French toast or something and it just made it taste so wonderful.

I probably ate 3 whole French toast.

"Man you can eat." Smiling like how we meet before with food showing. He laughs and walks over to me eating his.

"I had fun last night we should do if again. I enjoyed your company."

"Your very welcome, I enjoyed all of it, and dude we got 20 minutes to get to the library." Eating his French toast, I grab my coat and head out the door with Oscar behind me.

Driving me to the library I thank him. He's such a sweet guy.

***************
Heyy guys sorry about the longggggggg wait , I wasn't in the mood to write honestly so I did other stuff. On Saturday April 8th I spent it with my boyfriend bc it was 9 months for us😁.....anyways sorry about the long wait and no wifi 😒 at school. I now got data!

Love you guys

Xoxoxoxoxoxo