•8•Work

After doing my homework that was due I headed to the coffee shop.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The girl with makeup caked on her face asked me.

"Ummmm, I'll have a large French vanilla and a Boston cream donut."

"5.60 please" giving her the $6 I tell her to get the change. Sitting down in one of the booths I eat my donut .

Ping.....ping.....ping

Grabbing my phone out of my pocket I see I had many messages.

Holden- We need to talk when you get home. It's important. :)

Oscar;)- Heyy if u want I can stop by and pick you up and show u around the store bc the boss said he does need another person working.

Replying to Holden I tell him I'll see if soon after Oscar gets me from the café and bring me to the music store to get a job.
*********

"Wow I think he liked you more than he likes me, not in the gay way though." We both start laughing knowing I would take it the gay way.

I can't wait to get a job and work! I think to myself or at least I though, I said it out loud...damn.

"Wait, a bad girl like u likes working?"

"Yeah bc than I get money to buy things like a bearded dragon, music, new phone. Shit like that." Nodding in agreement we head out the door to his car.

Taking 20 minutes to get home I see another car in the driveway . Who did mom and dad find us?

Cautiously walking up the steps I open the door with Oscar behind me. Opening I see a back of a female ,  black hair with red ends, slim figure. Who is she?
*********
"Are you fucken kidding me? Your yelling at me because that bitch was talking shit to me and u think imma let her get away with it? No so fuck you! I'm leaving. GOODBYE to you and GOODBYE to that Slut u call your girlfriend! You could do better by the way!" Walking out the house with a bag packed I walk to Oscars car. I tell him thanks for the ride and letting me spend the night knowing damn well I won't stay with that Slut in the house. Her fucken legs do more opening up than her damn mouth! Why did my brother have to meet Willow like fuck!

****meeting my brothers girlfriend****

"Hi guys id like you to meet my girlfriend Willow." My brother says with a smile as we walk in the door. It better not be the willow I'm thinking of.

Once the girl turned around and flipped her hair with a smile I wanted to punch it . Willow grace. The bitch I beaten up at the my brothers bar.

"Jordan nice to meet you again." She says with a devilish smile.

Using a fake smile I tell her same to you.

"Great! You guys know each other already!"

"Yeah" we both said almost gagging , not the only think she fucken gags on . Slut. Trying not to knock her out right away I stand by Oscar while Willow checks him out and smirks and winks at him like fuck.

"How'd you guys meet?" Holden asks.

I speak up and tell him. "You know that one night when you were working and I kinda fucked the bar up. Well her and her friend ocean were there. They were talking shit so I let my fist say a proper hello." I end with a smile. My brother stand there dumb founded. He than turns to Willow and sends her a look I didn't know. Maybe she told him a story.

"Anyways how did you and Slut, I mean Willow meet?"

"Jordan Ann! Don't say that about her!"

"It's fucken true the bitch was eyeing Oscar ask him yourself!" He looks over at Willow to Oscar and Oscar stands there nodding kinda scared.

"At least I can get dick, unlike you"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up,I never asked for your mouth to be open , I mean it probably has from all those guys right, doing guys 1 by 1 probably got crabs and aids and a damn lot of other ones."

"Jordan Ann what did I just fucken say!"

*******
"Look I'm sorry for what just happen back there, but thanks for letting me stay the night." Not looking at him but out the window.

"Jordan, it's honestly fine I don't mind its life , life isn't perfect." Looking up I smile as I see we have stopped at a red light.

After another 20 minutes which felt like forever we finally got to his apartment.

"You can sleep in my bed, ill take the couch."

"Thanks a lot Oscar it means a lot."

"It's really no problem, and um hey, I need a roommate to pay half of rent since my other one moved out, do u think you could move in? No rush just asking now since u have a job."