18•Sorry Gift•

That rest of the night I didn't talk to Blake I went upstairs and locked my door and fell on my bed turning Netflix on.

Clicking to "The Fosters". Drama, drama ,drama. Here and there and everywhere. In 24 hours my brother will be home and than I'll get drunk at his party drinking till my last breath.

I was up till 11:30 till I started to get tired and turned off the tv and pasted out . My world is full of drama.

**************
I woke up to banging on the door. Getting up I make my way to the front of the house to tell whoever it is to piss off its 4:30 in the morning.

Every step the banging got louder and violent. I got scared. I peaked through the peep hole to see a drunk Blake. Oh course who else.

So to be nice I let him in while he bladdered on about something I couldn't understand. I shut the door and took him to his room to put him to bed.

I put him on his stomach with a garbage can beside him just in case. I also put 2 water bottles and Advil on his bed stand. Yet he wouldn't let me leave. So I sat down on his bed and laid down till he fell asleep and went back to my bed.

Around 6:30 in the morning another knock on the door. Mother fuckers I'm not gonna be happy tomorrow. Getting up I go and see who's there.

"HOLDEN!" I scream jumping into his arms. I asked how his therapist was how well his therapy went. He replied with good, along with a smile.

Moving out of the way I left him into the house and he dropped his bag and takes off his coat and shoes and went to his room. Grabbing his bag he forgot and I throw it in his bedroom before I got to mine.

I slept till almost 1:00 in the morning. I would of slept longer but i guess one of the brothers gifts came today. You wouldn't believe what it was. A damn dog. I honestly kinda wish it was mine in a way because I've been asking for one for years, but i mean hes my brother and he can share with me. Plus the dog claimed my bed as his by taking all my blankets.

"Blake! Holden! Get this damn dog out of here" both of them came up looking like they just got out of bed them self.

"That isn't my dog." Holden replied, along with Blake. Now i'm confused.

Than who's dog is it? as I thought I was saying this in my mind I said it out loud while both of them said no clue. I look at the dog tag on the collar. The collar said "I'm sorry, Forgive me?"

"Oscar" we all say at the same time.

The dog was a chocolate lab which is what I've always wanted. It's really sweet he got me a dog but I still don't forgive him. I'll keep the dog but the apologizing isn't going to work.

"HOLDEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Totally forgetting about it...almost. He looks over lazily and says yeah whatever and goes back to bed.

"You can't go to sleep its 1:00 in the morning! we gotta get the party ready." Both the boys stop dead in there track and breath out a fuck under their breath. Both boys ran into there room to grab clothes and jump in the shower.

Sucks to be them, should of picked out there clothes the day before. Once they left to there rooms I had entered the bathroom.

"Come on Jordan!" Blake yells through the door. I laugh as an answer to letting him know I'm gonna take my time. My sweet ass time. I guess Holden got the other bathroom in time.Blake got really quite really fast. Jumping out of the shower I put my hair up in a towel while I dry myself off and get dressed, the water in the shower is still going.

Once I am dressed Blake comes through the door. He had a smirk plastered on his face, while holing a knife up. He put the knife between the door and the lock to unlock the door. Little shit head. Getting my stuff I get out and go to my room. I start cleaning up my room and make it presentable incase a guy, my guy comes in. Not like he hasn't already.

After an hour of cleaning and moving things around I get myself more ready, change my clothes in to something less homeless looking and my hair down straight. Blake looks in and smiles.

"Get you ass in here." Blake comes in and I give him a hug and a quick peck on the lips. "Tonight we tell him alright. We can't hide this forever?"

"Tonight." The dog Oscar had given me in running around me in circles. Must have to pee.

Running down the stairs with the dog I should name I stop when I smell pizza from the door .Me along with the dog run towards Holden.

"NO!" he tells both of us. Flipping him off I go to the backyard to let the dog do its thing. I think I'm gonna name him Jackson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooo sorry about the loooonnnngggg wait for this chapter a lot of things have happened and I've been busy or just had no power in me to write this chapter.

XOXOX