9•Moving on in•

Part 1

Once we walked up in the house and went to the kitchen he asked if I wanted to be shown my room, well his. Since his roommate didn't take everything out and though it would be better to sleep in his just in case his pervert of a friend he says.

Once we start walking my phone starts vibrating in my neck pocket. How the fuck is calling me? I don't know the number , but I still decided to answer but put on speaker.

"Listen bitch, you think you can get away with it I don't think so." I look over at Oscar to see he is recording it.

"Well guess what I don't like you, you sure in hell don't deserve my brother he's way to good for you and unlike you he keeps his promises and won't fuck around, but there's you lair, dirty person. I hate you and I'll never like you and I'm sure my brother won't once he finds out what your night job is standing on the corner."

"Your brother likes me for me and if you don't like it to damn bad, like grow up I'm with him now and I'll do whatever I please , I will seriously fuck yo your face-"

"Excuse me? I don't think so. Remember the night at my brother bar I fucked you up, I will do it again , your a weak little bitch."

"Go die in a hole your a stupid bitch that can't keep her nose out of her business, if I have to I'll fight you, it won't end pretty. You will be on the ground bleeding out but the best part is you will be dead and I'll be there to comfort your brother because of your passing."

"Fight me!" And than I ended the call.

"Oscar take me to my house I'm done right now. Nodding his head we go.

*********
"WHERE IS THAT BITCH!" I yell walking in the house slamming the door open. Walking to his room I find them in bed . Typical Slut.

"I didn't think you were that egre to jump in bed to get aids." I say to my brother, he send me a pissed off look.

"Until you guys break up you won't ever see me, you sure in hell won't have anything to do with me. I honestly though u were better than that Holden but I guess not."

"Fine than leave! Why can't you see I'm happy and I want this with her?"

"You wanna know why, she called me and told me to go die in a hole, and the next fight we get into she will stab me with a knife so you will always be with her. I'm not gonna let that happen! If you don't believe me Oscar recorded what she said."

"What the hell are you talking about I never called you. I don't even know your number you stupid bitch!"

"I wasn't talking to you now was I? So shut the fuck up before I make you." Oscar is now holding me back so I don't rip her throat out. We replayed the recording and Holden looked pissed as hell as he looked at her.

"Leave!" But he wasn't meaning to Willow , but to Oscar and I. " I believe my girlfriend, I'm not letting you get in the way. We all joke around about things I doubt she'd do that anyways."

"I guess we will find out when I die right?" And I walk out slamming their room while going to mind throwing my shit in boxes to bring to Oscars.

"Lets go."

*************
What's sleep? It's been 3 hours since I was home and I can't sleep, 4:30am. Fuck.

Walking out of the room I walk down the narrow hallway to the kitchen. Grabbing some milk to warm it up. My mom use to tell me to do that when I couldn't sleep from the nightmares. It always worked. God I miss her.

Walking out after finishing my glass I notice Oscar wasn't on the couch. Where is he? Walking around I notice the door to the patio door is open.

"Oscar?" It was beautiful looking at the sky this early.

"Jordan."

"Why are you out here?"

"I couldn't sleep, I have hard times sleeping. What about you?"

"I can't sleep either. Hey wanna lay down together and try to sleep, people say it helps."

He looks over and smiles "sure." We head to his room and get into bed, yes it was very awkward, but once I saw him take off his shirt and lay beside me things changed. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

"Are you nervous?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Your heart race is really fast right at the moment."

"Oh, its nothing don't worry about it sleep." Looking at his I smile, but than he pulled me closer and kissed me. We pull apart and we both smile. It was sweet and short and I liked that.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight beautiful, and yes I was actually nervous because I wanted to do that." Smiling I snuggle in more and quickly pass out.

Walking up I felt something heavy around me , I wasn't quite sure what it was . Opening my eyes one by one I realize I'm not in my room. Looking down I was Oscars arm. I slowly get up and try to find my way to the washroom. Is the bathroom playing hide and go seek with me? I can't fine it . Finally finding it I use the toilet and than wash my face and putting my hair in a messy bun. I actually look fine today .

Making my way to the kitchen I make up some food. Something sweet and short to make. Pancakes and orange juice. Yum.

Realizing I was only in underwear and my bra with a big shirt over it I didn't really care much. Mixing up the water and pancake mix I try and find a pan to cook them on. After 5 attempts for finding a pan I finally find one. It was actually easier to fine it because it was clean and in the dishwasher. Hahaha, should of looked there first. Pouring some in I grad the fridge door handle to grab orange juice to find none. Only beer, water, old coffee, and milk . Boy he needs to go shopping for juice .

Once I made up all of the pancake mix I put it in the sink and put water in to set it soak.

After Oscar came down we are and talked about moving in and grabbing my stuff today . Gosh this will be fun. Right?

I'll be living with a guy I don't really know away from my brother and it will only be me and him. What could possible happen or go wrong?
***********
Sorry guys. I have moved bc my mom and dad have spilt. I've been doing fine. I do have my days though. Please vote on your favourite part in the book and leave a comment. :) bye my amazing friends