•5•Go fuck yourself

***Holden's POV**

I get a phone call from someone with an unknown caller ID. I pick up and a lady answers saying they want me and Blake at the hospital for my sister. I yell at Blake and tell him we're wanted back at the hospital.

"Dude, I'm gonna stay here. I got a hot one up there." With a smirk I walk away. Whatever I think.

Once I get there the doctor asked to talk to me.

"Jordan will be able to go home tonight but put in to bed rest for 1 week and than I want her to come back to check up on the stitches."I nodded my head and than entered the ugly yellow colour room to which my little sister laid in a bed. Just a day ago she was almost dead and now she's gonna be healthy and I'm so thankful for that.

"Guess what jor."

"What?"

"You're going home tonight" I smile at my brother, thank god. Finally I can lay in my own bed and be comfy.

"Where's Blake?" Noticing Blake isn't in sight.

"At home with a girl where else"

Just a day ago he was telling me he liked me, obviously he doesn't. Why do I even bother.

My brother packs my things while I go and change. I gotta where a not so tight shirt with no bra for a while. Thank god I got no school till my stitches heal up.

My brother told me as we pack my stuff into the truck that in two days I have to come back and get my stitches checked on to see how they look.

Getting into the truck I turn up the radio as it played 'Car Radio' by Twenty One Pilots.

Within 20 minutes we arrived home. Holden grabbed my stuff and brought it inside while I hold the door open for him. I told him I was gonna shower, eat, and then go to bed. Holden agreed with me no questions asked.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything but hospital food" I say with a laugh. He smiled and nodded his head.

I bring my bag up with me and put my dirty clothes into my hamper and my tooth brush and hair brush back in the washroom along with my makeup that I never did mange to use.

I could hear Blake and his toy next to me. How lucky am I to get a room right next to his. Turning on my phone I notice a message from someone I haven't talked to in years.

Katie- I know we haven't talked in a long time but I just wanna say get better.

Than looking I saw another message from another friend but on Facebook.

Tyler- Heyy Jordan, I heard what happen sorry to hear that. Maybe we should hang out sometime. Go for lunch maybe. Message me back!

Tyler? Why is he messaging me. We never talked. I mean we did , but than we grew apart. Tyler was that cute blonde that played football. He was smart , ladies man, and sweet. He did have his days but don't we all.

I message Tyler back telling him Monday after he's done school is fine. I better wear my bandages around me then. On Tuesday I go to the hospital and get checked on to see how my stitches are looking.

"Blakey Mmmmm!!!" I hear the girl on the other end.

I get in the shower and than banging begins . I get back out and grab a towel wrapping it around me. Let's scare her.

I walk to his room, knock and walk in without an answer.

"You're cheating on me Blake! How could you! Now our kid is gonna be asking questions about why she hears daddy with a another girl!" Than I look to the girl.

"And most of all how could you knowing he's engaged! And had a kid already!" She had the 'are you kidding me you asshole' look on her face. She grabbed her stuff, got dressed and ran out real fast.

"Maybe next time do it at their house Asshole." I told Blake. Than I walked out  to take my shower without hearing anything. Serves him right.

Getting out of the shower I grab my towel and walked into my room. I was just about to drop my towel till I heard a noise. Turning around was Blake sitting on my bed smirking. I gave him ' are you kidding me get out ' look while he still smirked from the fact he was in my room while under this towel I had nothing on.

"Please don't stop because I'm here, carry on"

"Get the fuck out"

"Nope"

"Fine than I'll tell Holden." I say with a smirk now plastered on my face. All he did was laugh.

What is he laughing at?

"It's funny you think he's here when he had to get ready for work right when he dropped you off. So that smirk can leave." I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bath room and locking the door.

Haha sucker. Putting on my lose shirt along with a sweater so you couldn't tell I didn't have a bra on. I then put on my underwear and the guy boxers along with my socks. I then unlocked the door to see Blake now laying on my bed.

"Holden is working till 10 tomorrow. Wanna "sleep" together."

"Get the fuck out I'm not in the mood I'm so tired get out, not my fault your a man whore and when your toys are here I make up scary stories like that, just so they can fucken leave and it's quite because then there's no moaning , gross noises, or banging. So sorry, but seriously get out!" All he did was smirk and get up and leave. Fuck finally you Asshole. Spending all day in the hospital plus how many other days it was , then coming home to that nasty shit, not a good day for me at all.