14•Scared•

"RUN....RUN!" The lady screamed. I don't know why but she looked like someone I once knew.

Tears ran down her face as I ran, I ran as fast as I could in the forest. It felt like the trees were trying to grab me.

As I ran I tripped and somethings grabbed me. "You have been a bad young lady." As a man I knew to well knocked me out.

************
I woke up with sweat on my body my clothes sticking to me. I couldn't fully sit up with Blake wrapped around me.

"Blakey poo get up!"

"No shhhh, sleep with me shhhh....." I than sat up and pushed him off the bed. I realized I was only in one of this t-shirt and underwear. I shrugged and walked to the wash room to take the best morning pee. How I love morning pees or poos.

"Hurrryyyy up! I have to peeeeee!!!" I smiled and than broke into a laugh. Just to piss him off more I just sat there and played a game. I turned up the volume so he could hear me playing LEGO Harry Potter. "Jordan! Come on!" Than I didn't hear him anymore, a bit after I heard foot steps leave. I got up off and look in the mirror seeing my eyes were still red from the tears I cried last night. Next thing I know he opens the door.

He took a knife to open the door. Asshole. I wonder if he's done that when I was in the shower with the music blasting. Probably not. Holden would crush his nuts.

"Can we see holden?"

"Yes princess." I blushed so hard hearing that nickname. The nick name I only heard when I was little growing up from my dad.

**********

"HOLDEN!" I ran to my big brother and hugged him as if today was our last day. His smile was so big I swear the ends of his mouth could touch his ears.

Holden and I sat there and hugged and I cried. I was so worried. Than we started talking and getting caught up. I told him everything about what went down at Oscars and he told me he had dumped her and Oscar was apparently here to "see" him and she went home with him. After the long convo on the phone outside his room.

I wonder if they had been doing that behind our back the whole time. The doctors had came in to tell holden he can leave a day early. He was also told once a week he had to go to physiology therapy for a about 6 months or up to a year.

An hour later we signed stuff and pack Holden's things and we were off to McDonald's to get food. What can u say we are always hungry.

"Hello may I take you order?" The girl behind the speaker said.

"Yes I'd like two Big Mac meals and one mc chicken
Meal. With all the meals we would like root beer." Blake spoke back to the girl.

"20.25 is your total." Driving up we waited for the sliding windows to open to pay. We payed cash and made our way to the food.

Once we had our yummy ass food we drove to the park and sat at the bench to eat. Playing some music on my phone a ding went off notifying me that I had a message. Checking it I see it was Oscar.

Where r u? Jordan please answer me. Did I do something wrong?

I didn't want to reply but Blake took my phone to message him. Sadly I was wrong he called him.

Shit is going to go down.

"Listen here Asshole I can't believe u confessed you liked Jordan and than that night she goes to sleep and gets up to go wake you up to see that SLUT in your bed. How fucked are you. Your not a good friend anymore. I don't care if you and ocean had a pass and it actually lasted a while before she came a slut I don't care stay the fuck away from her!" With that he hung up. I sat there and just bit my lip smiling like a damn idiot. I got up and hugged him. While we hugged I whispered a thank you Blakey poo into his ear.

"You know what." Holden spoke up. We just stood side by side and looked at him confused.

"You guys would be a cute couple if Blake didn't fuck up so much. I mean I know I said don't date her but you make her happy. Also you guys need to go to a party tonight." We stood there and laughed.

"Dating!" We barley could speak because we were laughing so much. Holden just sat there with a strange look as if both of us grew 6 heads.

"The party part don't sound to bad." Blake had said after he finished laughing.

"Not at all." I replied.

************

Once we got home I helped Holden unpack so I could do laundry.

"How you feeling?" I just stood there and looked at him with no emotion drawn to my face.

"After seeing that I'm not sure." I looked away and than looked back at him.

"But anyways enough about me how are you feeling?" He laughed and put two thumbs up.

What a goof ball.