15•The same•

Things carried out the same; the same nightmare, the same feelings about oscar, the same day dream about seeing them together, and the same everything. I was getting sick of everything being the same. We never went to the party which wasn't the same. I'm pretty sure that was the only thing. Oh, well I guess my brother saying Blake and I would be a cute couple. Hahaha. That's still funny.

All I do since that last say at oscars was put everything away from his place, clean house, read, sing, sleep, eat little to nothing, and use the washroom. No one bothered talking to me because they knew I didn't want to. I got asked by Blake to go out for supper with him and his new girl friend but I told him to have fun with her because I was happy for him.

Truly deep down in side I had feelings for him, but he just, he's a player and very cocky and I don't think him and I would mix.

'Ding dong'

Who is here? Walking down my hallway to the door I open it to see Oscar.

"Oh, it's you." Than slam the door but not able to close it. Looking down I notice his foot wedged in between the door and the frame to close it.

"Please just go away I don't wanna deal with you."

"I love you." Oscar replied.

"Keep lying to me and yourself will yah."

He kept repeating it over and over again that he loved me. Kinda funny.

I finally closed the door with his foot out. The door rumbled with pounds from his fist to let him in. His voice grew darker. No one but I was home. Blake was on a "date" and my brother was at his Doctors appointment. Come on hurry up Holden be home.

If all my answers were heard I could hear Holden yelling at Oscar.

"GET OFF MY FUCKEN YARD! YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED HERE!" I didn't hear anything for a while so I looked out the door to see Oscar on his knees with his head in his hands.

I walked out to see my brother with a confused look. "Why are you home alone?" I just stood there and told him how he left and how Blake left for his "date". He dropped his head with a disappointed look. I heard a sign while he dropped his head as well.

"Oscar you need to leave please." My voice said with a crack in it. He finally got up with his head still down and walked to his car. He never once looked at me.

"What just happened?"

"He just came here telling me he loved me. Which I knew is shit talk."

"Did you see his face?"

"No why?"

"He got beaten up his face was bloody, his eyes were red, I could smell beer when he passed me."

"I didn't look at him because I didn't want to. After what he did . I don't know if I could forgive him. Now that you tell me he's drunk I can see why he said that."

"Drunk minds often speak the truth." I stood there and looked at Holden as if he was so dumb.

"No. He just said that because he misses me."

"That could be but Jordan what if he does?"

"HOLDEN I JUST SAID I DONT CARE. AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME IM NOT GOING BACK!" He signed and just walked past me.

"She cheated on you for him. So why do you want me back with him. We weren't even a thing."

"Because you can't hold what the people you care about mistakes. Talk it out with him." I stood there laughing .

"Yeah right" I went inside and packed a bag and left. I can't be here.

I used the little money I had from working with Oscar to get a hotel. My schooling will be down tomorrow I just gotta finish everything that I have. The Essa.

I sat in the hotel room from 2-10pm and just finished it. I handed it into the classroom along with the other things. Tomorrow I'll be given my grades and than I'm done.

I decide on a walk before bed to clear my head maybe get something to eat while I'm out.

I walked into Burger King two blocks away from the hotel. I order a meal with a whopper and fries along with a drink.

I drank the cold liquid as it travel down my throat. God that felt good on my warm throat.

My eyes travelled the people in there. Young couples, old couples, family's. Everyone there wasn't alone. I was out of them all.

I sat there and enjoyed my burger and fries. Than my phone went off.

Message from Oscar. A name I dreaded to see and hear. I opened the message to see a long paragraph. Not long long but a paragraph.

I am sorry about what you saw it's just please can u give me another chance? Can we work things out. I miss u. If u really do have feelings meet me at timmies tomorrow morning and we can talk things out. Please baby girl.

Sure. That was all I had to say. I missed Oscar like crazy I really did. Deep deep down I know I do have feelings for Blake as well but we're like brother and sister so it would be weird.

I can only hope tomorrow is a better day. I hope we can push past that. I won't move back in but I'll message him and hang out more.

I just wanna be friends. Just like before. The same.