Chapter 7

Heeey sorry for not posting anything for this yesterday, I had work and other things going on so ye. Enjoy!
--------------
Otto curled up next to Mandarin, who slept soundlessly. He heard that Chiro, Antauri, and Sprx couldn't find the other children, which scared him greatly. This meant that Skeleton King was already preparing them for battle and they need to help them. They already began constructing plans for when they invade and figuring out a way to clear their heads of Skeleton king's lies.

Otto rubbed Mandarin's head gently, feeling so bad for him. His poor babies were being used for war and Mandarin wanted to save them so badly. His chest warmed when Mandarin made small sleepy noises before nuzzling into the covers a bit more. To Otto he was so darn cute.

He then eyed Mandarin's stomach. Normally Mandarin would be too uncomfortable for anyone to touch his stomach, but at night while he was asleep Otto would usually interact with the twins before he fell asleep. He crawled down through the covers, making sure he didn't wake Mandarin up. He placed a hand on his bump and rubbed it gently.

"Hi tinies." He whispered.

He already grew attached to them, Otto wanted to share name ideas with Mandarin but he doesn't even know when they should discuss names yet. Aw well, maybe he'll bring it up tomorrow morning. He stroked his stomach a bit more before getting ready to go back up onto the pillows when he felt something off as his hand was about to leave. Otto quickly placed his hand back onto Mandarin's stomach. He felt something kick against his hand and his face lit up. They were kicking! At least one of them was.

"Hi in there, I don't know which one of you is kicking but hi." He said softly.

Suddenly he heard some groaning and thought Mandarin was having a nightmare. However when Otto went up to him, he was just waking up.

"Did you poke me?" Mandarin huffed.

"No."

Mandarin stared at him before looking down at his stomach.

"Oh they were just moving then." He said before yawning.

Otto smiled and nodded.

"One of them was...sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"No you're fine...as long as it was you." Mandarin sighed.

Otto swore he felt his face growing warm but he shook that off.

"They literally just kicked you awake." Otto snickered.

"Trust me I've been kicked awake several times before...it's quite rude actually." He huffed.

Otto snickered.

"They can't help it."

"I know..." Mandarin sighed, resting a hand on his abdomen.

Otto curled up with him.

"So is it too early for names?" He asked.

"Mm, let's figure that out after we find out the genders. It will be easier for me that way." Mandarin said.

Otto nodded and curled up even closer with him. The door then opened as Roland entered the room with several blankets.

"Roland? What are you doing up?" Otto asked.

"My room got too hot." He huffed.

Mandarin tried to ignore the growing fear as he hopped up.

"Is the air conditioner out again?" Otto asked, receiving  a nod.

"I'll fix it up again in the morning."

Roland nodded and sat on the bed.

"Can I sleep here tonight? It's really cool." He said.