Chapter 15

Hey so I gotta edit a video and that's gonna take a while, so enjoy this chapter!

------------------------

Violet one afternoon peeked in at Gibson as he was working on some plans with Otto.

"Hey what'cha guys doing?" She asked, pulling up a stool.

Gibson looked down at her and helped her sit up.

"We were looking for a way to help your older siblings with the brainwashing they've been through." He explained.

This caught Violet's interest as she sat up a bit more.

"Ooh can I help?" She asked.

Gibson and Otto looked at each other.

"Well..." Gibson began but Violet put up a hand.

"Gibson remember I was down at the labs for a while. So I know my way around there and where things are, that and I was pumped with some of the information so..." Her voice trailed off as she tapped the hop of her head.

Gibson and Otto looked at each other. Otto shrugged.

"It might help." He said.

Gibson thought on it. They did acquire some information on the brainwashing system from Gibson's hacking, but it was only a few pieces of information like what was place in their heads and how some of the monkey's personalities was forcibly changed. That made them all sick.

Gibson turned to her.

"Okay what do you know?" He asked.

Violet sat back a bit and placed a hand on her chin, thinking really hard.

"Hmm I know when I was being pumped with information they had a helmet over my head, but I think for the brainwashing they did something else. Because the robotization comes before the brainwashing or at least that's how they did it before me...I think they put in a thingy that would fit in the back of your head." She said, pointing at Otto's helmet.

Otto felt the back of his head as Gibson wrote down the information.

"That is very helpful information Violet, do you know anything else?" Gibson asked.

Violet thought hard, crossing her arms and leaning forward. After a while she let out a groan.

"Sorry that's all I know, but I think what I know works enough." She said before hopping off the stool.

"It does, thank you so much." Gibson said as she went deeper into the lab.

"No prob! Now to work on my latest food creation!"

Gibson nearly gagged at the thought of what she will make as Otto snickered.

"So now that we know how they were brainwashed, let's find out how to destroy it." Gibson finally said.

Otto nodded.

"Yeah let's find out how to reverse the process. Now maybe if I hack into their computers tonight-" Otto began before Gibson put up a hand.

"Wait! That's it! We reverse the process! If we just empty out their loyalty to Skeleton king, they'll come to on their own!" He said, realization taking over.

Otto smiled.

"Yeah! I still need to get the information on the machines but other than that I think we're set."

Gibson placed his hands on his face and slowly dropped them.

"Oh it will be so difficult to catch them but it will be worth it." He sighed as Otto got up.