Chapter 10

Heyo welcome back! Well now that Maybe's done updating, I got this fic to put up and maaaybe other drabbles that I've done in the past. Maybe idk how lazy I am. Anyway please enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

Roland peeked his head in Mandarin's room that night. As if on cue, Mandarin sat up and grumbled.

"How is it almost midnight?" He huffed before noticing Roland.

"Oh um..."

Roland motioned towards the living room.

"You wanna watch tv? Boiled blood is on." He said.

Mandarin sat up a bit more, the sounds of Otto snoring filling the silence.

"Erm sure." He said before getting up.

Roland waited for him in the living room before turning on the tv.

"And Horaz turns and punches Aeron in the chest!" A TV announcer said as a skinny blond man pounces on a man with green hair.

Roland sighed as Mandarin flinched slightly at the sudden noise.

"Not this episode again! I swear their new episodes take longer and longer to make." He huffed.

Mandarin scoffs.

"It isn't like there aren't idiotic fights that break out everyday in this universe."

"I know! How hard is it to find footage of people fighting each other?" Roland huffed before laying on the bean bag chair.

Mandarin tilted his head and thought as the two guys were pulled apart.

"Maybe some places in the universe have strict laws against that sort of thing?" He suggested.

"Maybe, if so that's dumb." Roland said.

"That it is, then again it is their laws."

"I guess...still dumb."

Mandarin nodded as the two continued to watch the show.

"Ooh this next fight is cool, it's during a food fight in a cafeteria." Roland said, quickly getting comfortable.

"A food fight? Now that is interesting."

"You're telling me. I'd love to get into one of these. It just sounds messy and fun." Roland said, his eyes lighting up.

The clip was right in the middle of the pandemonium, food flying everywhere and students screaming. Suddenly two students hopped over the tables and jumped on each other, their adrenaline taking control. Students tried to get them off each other but they just kept going at it.

"Okay, where are the teachers? They should be stopping this." Mandarin huffed.

"They'll get there don't worry." Roland chirped as the teachers flood into the room and pull the two students apart.

Mandarin rubbed his face.

"They're so incompetent, they only now just show up?"

Roland giggled and Mandarin looked down at him.

"I've never seen you get so irritated before. It's funny."

Mandarin blinked and looked back at the tv.

"Only because you see the new weaker me everyday..."

Roland abruptly stood up and crossed his arms.

"Who told you that? If so I'm gonna kick them!"

Mandarin flinched back a bit by his tone but Roland softened up.