Chapter 1: Being Reckless..

MARICK'S POV

I was busy observing my brother as he made his way out of the church. He looks calm and okey but I know him too well. He is mad as hell that anytime he would wring anybody's neck in a snap. Who wouldn't? He was jilted by his bride-to-be in the day of their wedding. My brother was never been humiliated this way all his life.
That woman surely have guts to do this to my brother. To a Montefalco. Wherever she is right now. She better hide in a cave forever or else she's dead. Runty can not just let her go with this kind of mess just like that. He'll make her pay.

"I can't believe that bitch run away." it was Somber grinning in mischief.

"who cares." Var answered without interest.

"uwi na ko." said by bored and sleepy Alius then make his way out. He was followed by Taku who just cooly wave his hand unadvisedly.

"where the hell is Kalyf?" there came Lylum in my side frowning mad together with Hylem who's face is nothing but serious.

"who cares." it was Var again saying the same speech he gave Somber.

"I really need to go. This boredom is killing me. I want to fuck some bitches pussy right now."

"pussy, eh? I like that idea."

"I am thinking of tying my bitch right now and fuck her so bad.."

I hissed at Var and Somber's turn of conversations and leave without saying a thing. Boredom strikes mine either. And I think that pussy conversation made me think of screwing someone's gem tonight. I'm a man and I love pussies too.

A puff of a cold wind touched my face as I marched out of the church. It was already dark outside but the place is enlightened by the lights attached to every corner around the church. 'Kung bakit kasi gabi naisipang idaos ang palpak na kasalang to.' I hissed in my mind.

I was about to enter inside my car when suddenly a hard thing hit my back shoulder. 'Fuck!' Kung di ako yumuko baka basag ang bungo ko sa lakas ng palo. I can hear the sound of that thing in the wind comming it's way again from my back and I know right at these moment someone's ass is trying to harm me again. These threats is no new to me only attacking me this near is refreshing. Sino naman kasing tanga ang mangangahas na atakihin ako ng ganito kalapit knowing my abilities in this type of play.

"Aray!!" a soft little voice grunted in pain. Sinipa ko kasi siya ng malakas pagkatapos kong saluhin yung malaking tubong gamit niya para saktan ako. I frowned surprised upon witnessing the person who dared to harm me just now. Holy Pussy! It's a girl. A little girl. "What the hell! Who are you?" I roared out madly grabbing her in the arm and made her look up.

"Bitiwan mo ko." she said her voice in a panicked. That's when she raised her head. Nakayuko kasi siya kanena hawak ang tiyan niyang nasaktan ko.

I gasped. 'Holy Mother of Beauty.' I muttered silently in my mind upon seeing the beautiful face of my dare little devil. What the hell? Ito ba ang nangahas saktan ako ngayon lang? She is so damn beautiful. I thought of her as a kid kanenang di ko pa natutunghayan ang mukha niya but now.. Damn! She's maybe little but she's a full grown woman. A goddess to be exact. Isang sipat ko lang sa katawan niya I can already tell how damn hot and sexy she is. She is wearing a simple white dress hugging around her beautiful curves and showing a few of her cleavage. 'Fuck! I want her now.'

A/N: Kung bet niyo ang unang chapter pakilike na lang. Wag ka sanang tamad. Salamat. At kong ayaw mong tapusin to kasi di mo bet at like, go out. Salamat. Oo nga pala. Mabait akong tao kaya kung gusto niyong magcomment, sige lang. Feel free. Bad or worst I understand. Pero kong nice. Sumalangit ka nawa balang-araw.