Chapter 8: Devil..

MARICK'S POV

"Let me go! Let me go! Jerk! Let me go! Damn you! Just let me go! No! No!" I found her hiding in Kalyf's room and I was dragging her out. She's straining hard trying to slip away and she's shouting so annoyingly loud.

"Shut up or I'll fuck you again." I said sternly giving her a warning glare.

She suddenly stop struggling as fear came across her face. She bit her lips and her eyes becomes teary.

"that's right. Be good and follow whatever I say." I said seriously staring at her beauty. For once again, I want to savored her, to be inside her. Remembering how soft and warm she is inside made me starves so much in lust and desires. I bring her back in my room and this time, I made sure that I doubled locked the door and that she can never escaped again.

As we get inside she quickly run off my side averting her gaze away from me. She huddled her little size on the side of the bed standing there in silence.

I walked to the door next to her side and she stand in guard, tensed and afraid, thinking I would attacked her. I smirked forgetting about getting inside that door and instead, I grab her in the arm and held her closed to me. She gasped in that sudden move. She tried to pushed me away but she can't. I smirked again.

"devil!" she blurted mad and yet attrition came across her face as she looked up to see my angry face.

I lean down closer.. much much closer to her face. Her eyes widen and I saw how her cheeks turns to pink. I smirked at her for the third time and claimed her lips in a playful savage kiss. 'Ah. She is so soft and sweet.' I hold her tight to keep her from struggling. I just want to enjoy the moment eating her lips. Later, I'll eat her whole.

VERONICA'S POV

Mahigpit ang kapit ko sa kutsara't tinidor habang tahimik kaming kumakain. Dama ko pa din hanggang ngayon ang pangmamanhid at pamamaga ng mga labi ko. Ang hudyong to kasi. Sugapa makahalik. Parang gutom na gutom. Tapos kung makatitig pa sakin ngayon parang tangang tigreng naglalaway sakmalin ako uli at paglaruan.

"after this you can freshen up before going to bed. I have everything here that you need. Toothbrush. Soap. Shampoo. Clothes. Name it all. It's here." parang wala lang na sabi niya pero ang dating sakin parang ang yabang-yabang niya.

Hindi na lang ako umimik sa sinabi niya.
Patuloy lang ako sa walang kagana-ganang pagsubo at pagnguya. Masasarap naman ang mga pagkain kaya lang, ang taong nasa harap ko. Yun ang masama.
Wala akong ibang pwedeng gawin ngayon kundi tatagan ang loob ko at maghintay na lang. Tiwala akong hahanapin ako ng Tiyo ko at ng kaibigan kong si Willy at kukunin nila ako dito. Tiwala lang muna. Kahit pa sabihing nawawalan na ako ng pag-asa.