Chapter 6: Claiming..

MARICK'S POV

I tore her dress apart and remove the cap of her bra. I gasped at the sight of her beautiful pair of breast. I grunt and cupped it both gently caressing and squeezing her softness.

She was pleading me to stop and she is sobbing nonstop but I didn't listen. I badly wanted to taste her.. own her.. all of her. That's all matters to me and no one can stop me now.
I take one of her peak in my mouth sucking and licking it while I played the other one with my fingers lightly pinching it.
After I satisfied myself tasting both its peak sinunod kong sirain ang natitira pa niyang piraso ng damit na suot and just thrown it away.

'Holy saint of fucker! She is so hot!' My cock can't wait to dig her core to the deepest. Excitement grows much hotter in my veins.. I get back to her lips and kissed her forcefully the same time I slid my finger inside her underwear and palmed her precious. I growled and rubbed her clit rapidly and repeatedly.
She's maybe restraining but she's getting wet and wetter in my touch. I inserted one finger inside her and she's amazingly tight. Fuck!

She winced and grunted as I begun to thrust my finger inside and out. "uhh!" she sobbed in pain.

That caught me in surprised. 'She's virgin!' I was stunned at the moment as I stared at her beautiful face. But it was only for a moment, after that I moved away to remove the remaining piece of her garments then untie her feets. I need to do it so I can spread her legs wider for my likes. She tried to wiggle and kicked but she can't fight my strength. Tuluyan ko na siyang naibuka and my watered hungry mouth beseige down her pussy. I badly wanted to taste her in that part and damn it's amazing than I have imagined it was last night. And she's very sweet and delicious in my mouth. I licked.. lapped.. sucked.. I didn't stop until I'm satisfied.

I hastily removed all of my garments leaving nothing before I positioned myself between her legs spreaded apart. 'This is it!' I pushed my erection inside her in forced and I could hear her screams in terrible pain.

This is silent hallelujah of pleasure, damn! She is so tight around me. So fuckin tight. "ugh!" I grunted as I begun thrusting inside her.

"m-masakit! ..please don't.." she pleaded in her trembling and crying voice.

Natigilan naman ako at napatitig sa mukha niya. Her eyes full of tears were begging and she looks hopeless and so vulnerable. A strange feelings suddenly beat inside my chest. Nalito ako. 'What was that?'

I gently caressed her cheek.. "shh! It's ok." I told her unaware of what I'm doing then I planted a soft chase kiss in her eyes.. her nose.. her cheeks.. and I claim her soft lips with gentleness and passion as I start to thrust inside her slowly and carefully.

I lick her neck gently biting it while my other hand is paying attention with her one peak the same time I continued thrusting in and out. "ugh! Fuck! I love this.. ahh! Fuck me! Ahhh!" I'm enjoying myself inside her and I'm getting more and more excited striving and diving.. I'm getting fast and deep.. faster and deeper..

"ahh!" she let out a soft moan and I saw her eyes widen and her cheeks becomes red all over. She's being shy for she's starting to love the feeling yet she's fighting it. She's holding herself. I made a silent chuckle.

As much as I want to enjoy inside her kailangan ko na ding bilisan to. "fuck! Ahh!" This feeling is just too good to be true. I'm getting near so I dig in and out much faster and deeper.. "Yess..Uggh! Ahhh!" I growled and moaned aloud as I take my last final deep thrust and explode in her core.