New Life

Quick disclaimer I don't own any of these characters. I'll tell you what characters are mine. But everyone else is not my character

Things you should know...

(Y/n)-your name
(H/l)-hair length
(H/c)-hair colour
(E/c)-eye colour

(Y/n) P.O.V

"(Y/n) GET UP, WERE LEAVING...NOW!!" My Mom screamed from down stairs. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I answered not so loudly. I don't wanna leave. We're moving to a new city today. I'll have a new house, new school, no friends, and I'll have to deal with pesky neighbors.

"(Y/n) I hope you have everything packed." My Mom said sweetly as I walked down the stairs. "Yeah I do, don't worry." I reply still in PJs.
"I'm gonna get in the truck and go back to sleep, ok?" I whisper as I walk over to our truck. Once in the back seat I buckle in my seat belt and drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Pst-pst (Y/n) get up, were here." I hear someone whisper into my ear. I look up to see my little brother jay (hope you don't mind me choosing sibling names) "ok jay I'm getting up, can you get off of me now?" I ask still half asleep. Jay slides down and turns to our new house. "Woah" is all I could say. This house is beautiful.

"H-how could we even a-afford this?" I stutter still in awe

"H-how could we even a-afford this?" I stutter still in awe. "Well turns out your fathers long days and nights at work actually paid off." My mom says walking in. "And it's furnished, everything?" I ask running in. "Yup, go check out your rooms, you'll know who's is who." She says with a smirk on her face. I go wide eyed and rush through the huge house looking for my room. I finally found it.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

(It's in your favourite colour though)"OMG THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!" I scream and rush down to mom and hug her

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!" I scream and rush down to mom and hug her. "THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!" I yell. (P.s there's also a balcony on the other side of the bedroom 😉) "Thank your father." She says and shoves me off I just giggle.

~Time Skip~

(Y/n) P.O.V

I just finished putting all my stuff away. "Mom when's lunch." I ask walking down the stairs. "In about half an hour." I groan. "But I'm hungry!" I playfully pout. "Practice your singing, orrr go outside and explore." My mother says glancing over at me. "I don't really wanna practice right now soooo, I'll be back in half an hour." I reply rushing out the door. Mom just giggles and gets to making lunch. "Ok where to first?" I ask myself. All of a sudden someone falls over and pushes me to the ground. "Hey, watch it Bub-" I say. Then i see how close HE was.

??? P.O.V

I was messing around with my friends as we walk back to my house, then Dante got out of hand and pushed me and I may of accidentally fell onto someone. "Hey, watch it Bub-" the person says. I open my eyes and see that I'm on top of a girl around my age. She's got (H/l)
(H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. "Uhhhhh" she says looking at me awkwardly. "Oh sorry miss" I say carefully getting up. "Here let me help you up." I say. "No, I'm good." She says getting up. "Hey Laurence, you ok?" Garroth says running to me. Then stopping when he sees the girl. "Hi?" She questions Garroth. "H-hello miss, Laurence who is she." Garroth says turning to me. "I don't know, uh excuse me but what's your name?" I ask looking at the girl who looks really annoyed. "(Y/n), you?" She answers looking at her knees that are all scratched up. "Um I'm Laurence, the blonde is Garroth, and the blue head is Dante." I hesitate. "Ok well Laurence it's been terribly nice to meet you but I have to go." She says walking away. "Wait you new around here? I don't recognize you at all." I say stepping in front of her. "Yes I am I just moved here, I was told to look around so that's what I'm doing." She growled. "I could show you around." I cheerfully say.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Who does this guy think he is. First he knocks me down, now he's offering to show me around. "Sure whatever, but make this a quick tour." I scold. He just looks at me and drags me away to where ever.

~Time Skip~

"Thanks for showing me around but I gotta get home for lunch." I say storming off. All he did was flirt with a bunch of girls. He didn't show me around he showed me who he was. "Wait I'll walk you home." He says running after me. "NO! Just leave me alone, please." I say and walk home alone. " MOM IM HOME WHERES MA FOOD?!" I scream bursting through the door, I'm still a little pissed. "On the table honey, after please practice your singing." Mom says sweetly. "Fine" I groan. I eat all my food then walk into the living room and grab my guitar. "Mom I'm gonna sing riptide." I say. "YES!" Mom screams (That's right your a singer in this!! Just watch the video I'm only gonna type lyrics when there's multiple people singing.)
(hint hint)

Once I finished. I look up to see my mother, my younger sister and my little brother. "That. Was. Amazing." They say in unison. "Come on guys you've heard me sing before."I say. "BRAVO!" A voice said behind me. I turn... "DAD YOUR BACK!!" I scream as I put my guitar down and run over and hug him. "That was beautiful
(Y/n)" he says. "Thanks Dad." I say still hugging him.

Wow I finally finished chapter 1 WOO HOO. chapter 2 will come out shortly cause I have a lot of ideas for this book hope you enjoyed and yeah. STAY FABULOUS!!
~💜