The Sleepover

Laurence P.O.V

I finally calmed her down. Thank Irene. We were talking when. All of a sudden she kisses me. She actually kisses me!! I kiss back obviously which turned into a make out session until her sister shadow had to interrupt. Once shadow left, "are you ok with telling me what happened?" I ask looking at her. She hesitates to answer. "Maybe...I can trust someone." She says. "Can you please be that someone and never repeat what I say unless it's 100% necessary? Ok?" She questions grabbing my shoulders. "Yeah...I promise." I answer. I can tell she's serious. Once I said that she lets go of my shoulders. She hesitates at first but once she gets into it she lets it all out. She starts crying. "I'm so sorry you had to live through that, but I promise on my life, that I will do everything in my power to make sure you never go through something like that again." I say hugging her. She digs her head into my chest. "Thank you." She sniffles. "I have one question. You said your dad slashed your eye. Shouldn't there be a scar?" I say looking down at her. She pauses. Then gets up and grabs a tissue. She starts wiping her eye with it. "I use makeup to cover up the scar, so no one will be scared of me." She mumbles showing me the scar. "Oh. I don't find that scary. Anything looks cute on you even a scar!" I say trying to cheer her up. "Awe Laurence!" She says hugging me again. I hug her back. "Come on, we should get going. Oh by the way brooke and max made the dance team!" I announce. "WHAT!? NO WAY!" She yells excitedly. "Yeah I'm amazed!" I exclaim.

~At Lunch~

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Laurence I'm scared!" I whine as we walk towards our group of friends. "Why?" He asks curiously. "Because, I saw them when I was tied down. They were terrified. They will be scared out of there minds if they see me!" I whine again. "(Y/n) for the final time. There not scared of you." He says softly. We reach the table. "Hey guys!" Lucinda says. "Hi!" I squeal hiding behind Laurence. "(Y/n)~senpai what's wrong?" Kawaii~chan says worried. "Uh.." I mumble. "She thinks you guys are scared of her after what happened earlier."Laurence explains. "Laurence!" I say smacking his shoulder. "What?! I was telling them the truth!" He exclaims. "HAHAHA!! Why would we be scared. We know you've had family issues so we figured that's what it was about!" Katelyn exclaims getting up and hugging me. I freeze up. "Yeah. No matter what you'll always be our friend!" Aph says. Aaron nods.
"T-thanks." I mumble. We all were eating and joking around. "So my dad said that I could have a sleepover tomorrow since it's Friday and I want to invite you guys!" Cadenza shouts. "What?!" Laurence exclaims. "Oh calm down, I'm inviting the guys too." She says waving her hand around. So everyone quickly called there parents and asked. This is everyone going: Me, Laurence, Garroth, cadenza, Lucinda, Ivan, Dante, Nicole, Aph, Aaron, kawaii~chan, Zane, Max, Brooke, Katelyn and Travis. "How are you going to fit that many people!" Aph exclaimed. "Oh yeah non of you have ever been down stairs. Well you'll see." Cadenza says winking. RING! "Great see ya later." I say waving.

~At The Zvahl House The Next Day~

"Thanks for coming early to help set up." Cadenza says. "Oh no problem really." I reply smiling. I gotta admit this place is awesome.