The Flashbacks

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Laurence I-I-" just as I'm about to confess I start having weird visions.

"ANGEL PLEASE! YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" I scream trying to save angel. I get closer to her. "Don't come near me! I'm just a waste of your time. That's what shadow said!" Angel yells tears falling like waterfalls. "Shadow is a bully! It's not true! Your the best please don't go!!" I scream again. "I'm sorry...goodbye, big sister." Angels says. Then she jumps. "NOOO!!"

"Laurence...I uh-" I'm trying to confess but another vision comes back.

"I love you guys so much!!" Dad says hugging us. I take a selfie. "Love you too!" I say. I was crossing the street when all of a sudden I here.
"(Y/n) LOOK OUT!" Someone says. Then BANG! I look up. He's on the hood blood dripping down the side of the car. "NO DAD!!" Were at the hospital. Mom comes out. "Y-your f-father h-h-has passed a-a-a-away." She muffles through her sobs. "NOOO!"

"Hey hey are you ok?" Laurence asks worryingly. "Laurence I-I-" I can't seem to say it. These stupid visions. No not visions flashbacks! Why??

BANG!!! Gene falls to the ground. "G-gene." I mumble terrified. I tried figuring it out and once I had. I couldn't believe it. His own friends would try to murder him...because of me. He could have died because they were jealous of me. Later on I walk out and find him kissing Laurence's girlfriend. "G-gene? HOW COULD YOU?!" I'm devastated and crying. Everyone I love ends up leaving me!

"Woah calm down! What's wrong?" Laurence says as I struggle to stand. "Laurence...I can't return those feelings! I'm so sorry!!" I say pushing him away. "W-what?" He stutters. I look at him he looks heartbroken. "If you don't feel the same...THEN WHY TEASE ME?! WHY DID YOU KISS ME BACK?!" He yells tears streaming down his cheek. "Laurence it's not like tha-" "IS MY PAIN AND MY HEART BREAKING FUNNY TO YOU OR SOMETHING?!" He screams backing away. "Laurence no it's not-" "shut up! I don't want to see you ever again! We're no longer friends...not even acquaintances. We're strangers!" He shouts walking away. "What have I done?" I whisper to myself. I snapped. Like a branch I snapped and fell to the ground! "IM SO STUPID!" I scream laying in the sand crying. The tears just don't stop. "I was trying to protect you, but like everyone else I lost you. I'm just bad luck!" I hit the ground. "OMI (Y/n)
What happened?!" I hear. I look up to see Katelyn. "It's all my fault!" I yell crying some more. "What is?!" Katelyn says sitting down and resting my body up against hers. "L-Laurence must hate me!!" I whimper. "Hate you? He Is in love with you!" Katelyn exclaims. "He can't be...I broke his heart and, and-" I couldn't finish. "What do you mean?" Katelyn questioned. I push her away. "Get away! Everyone I care for ends up leaving!!" I scream. "I'll never leave you. Your stuck with me forever!" Katelyn says. "Promise?" I whimper. "Promise." She says sternly. I tell her everything that happened. "Oh my Irene. I'm so sorry!" Katelyn exclaims hugging me. All of a sudden Travis comes out of no where. "Found him." He says quietly. I turn around to see Laurence. "No no no! Why bring him here!! He hates me!!! I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me!" I scream crying. "Too late." Laurence mumbles. I just cry even harder. " I know! I know I'm too late for that! And I'm just a fucking screw up ok?!" I scream as I hug Katelyn. She pats my head. "Let me finish. It's too late to not hurt anyone. But I never said I hated you." Laurence explains. I stop crying and look at him. "You must hate me. I'm terrible. I lied straight to your face because I wanted to protect you. But I just lost you instead!" I yelled as tears stained my cheeks. Laurence bends down and hugs me. "But I still love you. And I'm ok if your confused and need time but just think it over ok?" He smiles at me. I wipe away my tears. "Yeah ok." I smile. Everyone goes home and me? I go straight to my room and try to clear my head.

~At School The Next Day~

"Hey guys!" I hear a voice say. "Brooke!" I shout. I jump up and hug her. I introduce brooke and max to everyone. "Sup, what grade you in?" Aaron mutters. "We're juniors." Brooke exclaims. "Oh so your in Aaron's class!" Aph squealed. "Great now Aaron here can make some new friends!" Aph giggled. "Haha." Aaron sarcastically laughed. "Oh so I'm guessing you guys are sophomores?" Max questioned. "Yup!" Dante exclaimed. We all talked for a bit until the bell rang. "Oh I heard there's something going on with the werewolves, know anything?" Lucinda whispered. "No but I'll go check it out. Tell the teachers I'm in the washroom or something." I mumble. She nods. I walk around until I spot Ein. "Hey Ein. What's going on?" I question. "Hmm oh transfer student. She's uh actually my girlfriend." Ein mumbled a bit shy. I peek around the corner to see a tall pale werewolf girl with black ears and tail, purple hair and light brown eyes. "Is that her?" I ask. "Yup her name is-" "jaiden?" I interrupt. "Yeah... how did you know?" He questions. "You and her won 3rd at a sing off yesterday." I mumble. "Oh you were there." He grumbles. Jaiden walks over here. "Who's this?" She smiles. "Hi I'm (Y/n)." I introduce myself. "Hey I'm jaiden Ein's girlfriend. I'm also the new female alpha here!" She exclaims excitedly. "I kinda figured." I say bluntly. After that I walk into my class. "Sorry I'm late." I mumble sitting down. "That's quite alright. Don't do it again." The math teacher said.

~Later In The Gym~

"So what are we here for?" Aph asked with a puzzled look on her face. "Apparently 2 kids want to try out for the official PDH dance team. And the school is voting on them." Lucinda explains. "Sounds reasonable. But what idiots think there gonna get on the dance team! It's close to impossible!" Laurence shouts. "Not so loud! It's about to start!" Travis shushes Laurence. "AHEM! Today 2 new students will be trying out for the dance team! Please welcome Max and Brooke!" The announcer yelled. I nearly died. "ARE THOSE 2 CRAZY!!" I whisper yell. "ITS ONLY THERE FIRST DAY HERE!!" Nicole whisper yells too. "Shhhhhh!" Travis whispers. Right before they begin the announcer comes back on stage. "Brooke has made a request. She would like (Y/n) (L/n) to sing their dance song." He says. "WHAT!!" I shout. "Just go." Dante grumbled. I walk up there. "What song?" I ask. "His daughter." Brooke mumbled. "I need a pianist." I mutter. I walk up to the announcer and whisper something into his ear. "We would also like Shadow (L/n) to play piano." The announcer said. Shadow walked up. I told her the song and she nodded. She walks over to the piano. And with everyone's ok, we began...
(So this is different a dance video! I decided to spice it up and make you and shadow sing and play! Fun!!!)

Once we finished everyone started clapping and cheering. "It will take a while for your votes." I mumble. I shouldn't have sang that. Every memory came back to me. Every single one. Of my father. My real one. Shadow knew. I look at her and she has tears in her eyes. "Stupid children! Your worthless!" He said throwing shoes at me shadow and angel. "Daddy, why do you have to hit us? What did we do wrong?" I question. "Everything. Your all mistakes!!" He shouts again slapping us.
I wobble a bit. "No- no more...please." I mumble. Shadow is now on the floor and she is balling her eyes out. She's probably having flash backs too. All of a sudden she passes out. "Shadow?!" One of the backstage crew said. Every teacher came rushing to help. I slowly felt myself fading in and out of consciousness. "You worthless brats. Your all mistakes your not my daughters and you never will be! Just die already!!" He said that to us. I can't hold on anymore. I'm now crying too. Brooke looks at me. "Hey hey! (Y/n) stay awake!" She says trying to shake me. "What did I ever do to deserve this..." I mumble before I fall and hit the cold floor. Right before I pass out I see blood. Then darkness...

And I shall end that there! Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be coming out either tomorrow or the next day! STAY FABULOUS~💜