We Have Decided

(Y/n) P.O.V

Am I ok with this? Am I ready for this? Yes. "Yes Laurence, I'm rea-" just as I was finishing my sentence I hear. "(Y/n) time to go!" It's my mom. "Never mind..." I mumble. "One second!" I yell back. Laurence looks at me with puppy eyes. "Sorry..." I whisper. "No it's ok...I think it's better this way, what would we have done if you became pregnant or something?" Laurence responds. "Oh my Irene I don't even know!" I whisper yell. I buckled my bra back up and put my hair in a low pony tail. Me and Laurence walk downstairs. "What was going on~" shadow teases. "Nothing! We were just talking!" I yell. She rolls her eyes. "Thank you Hayden for the amazing meal. And thank you Laurence and cadenza for you hospitality!" Me shadow and jay say in perfect unison. That is how we were taught. "You very welcome." They respond. I give Laurence a quick kiss and we leave. I swear my mother was going to explode. "THAT WAS ADORABLE!!!" She squeals. "Ugh." I yawn. It's only 9:45 but I'm still tired. Once we get inside our house I rush straight to my room. "I'm going to bed! Goodnight!!" I shout plopping down. I change into comfortable pajamas then snuggle under my covers. Gigi and Cameron jump up on the bed and lay on each side of me. "Good night doggies!" I whisper.

~The Next Day At Katelyns~

"So we have another performance today at a bar, once we finish up there we'll come back here and discuss our decision on the offer we got from that agent." Aph explains. Everyone agrees and we practice once more. We choose our outfits and rush to the bar. Once at the bar, the lady who hired us rushed us into the bathroom. "Thank Irene! Quick change my customers are waiting!!" She whisper yells shoving us. "Ok we're going." Lucinda scowls.
Lucinda:

Aph:

Katelyn:

Katelyn:

(Y/n):

"Who picked these dresses!" I growl infuriated

"Who picked these dresses!" I growl infuriated. "Yeah who picks out our outfits anyway?" Aph mutters. "The people who hired us, they're paying us so it's only fair, unfortunately." She grumbles. "Come on girls. We have a crowd! Let's get this show in the road!" The lady cheers. We get announced and walk on stage. Every guy was basically drunk and all gave us the crazy eyes. "Let's get this over with..." I mumble. (Play le music)

(Y/n) Lucinda Katelyn Aph

Once we finished everyone was cheering and the bar got 3 times busier. "Jeez, it gets so crowded after our performances." Lucinda whines. "Deal with it! I just wanna change." Katelyn growls. "Same." I mutter. We get into the bathroom and change back into our normal clothes. "Thank you girls so much!" The lady says walking into the washroom. "Here's $300 for each of you." She cheers. She then walks out. Everyone grabs their share and we head back to Katelyns. "So, we need to talk." I say sternly. Everyone nods. "So this record deal, let's list the pros and cons." So we listed the pros and cons and we got this:

Pros
- big opportunity for the band
- get to travel the world
- get known for our music
- make more money
- become famous
- become successful
- get fans and supporters that we'll meet one day

And...

Cons
- leaving family
- leaving friends
- leaving school
- leaving significant other
- may never see friends or boyfriends ever again
- won't see family for a while
- hard to continue relationships

"Ok so this is what we got guys..." I mumble. "Ugh why does this have to be so hard!!" Aph complains. "I know!" Lucinda whines. "Ok guys we need to make a decision by tomorrow!" I semi yell. We talk it out, and think, and argue, and complain, until we came to a decision. "Ok guys, this is it. This is our decision, we'll tell the agent tomorrow, see you then." I say walking out the door. On my way home I start to question whether or not we made the right choice. I hope we did. Once I got home I see jay bugging shadow. "Shadow, shadow, shadow, shadow, shadow..." he continues on and on. My mom is in the living room reading. And shadow has her head phones in with her music up all the way. "Hey I'm home." I say. "Hey sweetie, how was the performance?" Mom asks putting her book down. "It was good, I liked it." I respond. "But I'm exhausted, can I go take a nap or something?" I ask. I yawn a little. "Sure honey, I'll call you down for dinner." She smiles. I walk upstairs and plop on my bed. I quickly drift off into a deep sleep.

~Time Skip To 6:30~

"HEY (Y/n) GET UP!" I hear someone yell. "Huh?" I mumble. "Finally, get up lazy ass it's dinner." It was shadow. "I'm comin" I growl. I sludge down the stairs and eat my dinner. Once I finding dinner I put my plate in the sink and immediately go back to bed.

~The Next Day Lunch Time~

"Hey babe." Laurence says sweetly sitting beside me. "Hey!" I cheerfully reply. He just smiles and starts to eat his food. "Do you know what your doing about that agent guy?" Laurence asks. I nod. "Yeah we do." I say. He just stops eating and stares. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, just know I love you no matter what you choose!" He says kissing me lightly. I kiss him back for like 10 seconds. Once we pull away we continue to eat I can tell Laurence doesn't want me to leave. I don't want to leave him either... anyway. We're very close to vocals. That's when we announce our decision.

~Gym Class~
(Ps I skipped science class)

"Today we're going to be playing volleyball" coach said. I mentally high five myself. I love volleyball! Coach split us into teams. It was a good game but my team won. It was me Katelyn Laurence Travis vs Garroth Dante Lucinda Nicole. Even though Nicole was there we still won. Yay

~Vocals~

"Can Nightcore come out here please." Mr.teacher asks. We nod and walk into the hall. Just like expected the agent was there. "Before anything, what's your name?" I question. "My name is Chad." (No not
Chad G. Augustine (a?) Leopald The 3rd, just chad) "ok well I'm (Y/n), this is Lucinda, Katelyn, and aphmau." I introduce everyone, then we get to business. "So girls, you have an answer for me? Yes?" He questions. I look at everyone, I then look at chad.
"We do...we choose to..."

HAHAHAHA IM ENDING IT THERE!! Hope you enjoyed, and let me know, what do you think Nightcore chooses. Do they choose to stay or do they choose to go? Anyways STAY FABULOUS~💜