Unexpected Karaoke

(Y/n) P.O.V

After gene explained everything I understood why he did it. Michi blackmailed gene saying she would hurt his family if he didn't listen to her. I would have done the same thing to be honest but this has made me realize I don't really think I'm in love with gene. "(Y/n)? I just wanted to ask...what now?" Gene asks looking at me. "I-I uh I d-don't really-" I mutter. "It's ok I understand, you feel like you've lost feelings for me right?" He says smirking. "Um I think so...yeah." I mumble. "Well I'm not going to say I don't still love you but I want you to be happy, so I'm fine with whatever decision you make." He says smiling at me. "I'm sorry gene, but I don't love you. I mean as a friend I love you but nothing more..." I whisper. "Hey it's ok, it just wasn't meant to be." He smiles again before walking off. "Hey how you doing?" A voice says. "Laurence? What are you doing here?" I ask standing up. "Just checking on you, what happened with gene?" He says tilting his head a little. "Oh well me and gene are just friends nothing more." I smile. "Oh, ok then I think your little band wants to see you." He mutters pointing at the band. "Oh um thanks." I cheer and walk towards them. "So what happened?!" Katelyn rushed. "Calm down...were just friends that's it!" I grumble. "Kawaii~chan is both happy and sad. Kawaii~chan is sad for (Y/n)~senpai but happy because now that gene~kun and (Y/n)~senpai aren't dating. Kawaii~chan's ship might have a chance!" She squeals. "I'm not going to ask!" I nervously back away. For most of the night me and my friends just danced, ate food, talked, laughed, but then all of a sudden the music stopped. "Hey what's going on!" I kid yelled. "We're having some difficulties. But we still have microphones and speakers and and instrumental music. Which means the vocals class is going to be doing some karaoke!! We will call everyone up in a random order and the 2 finalist based on your votes do a duet!" The announcer said. "Ooh this will be good~" Lucinda slyly whispered to us. Turns out aph went first. She sang well throughout the song. Next we're some random kids at the back they were good too. Then Lucinda who actually sang really well, then it was my turn. "Good luck~" Katelyn whispered. Luckily I had a spare dress so I changed as quick as I could and ran to the stage.

(This is the dress your wearing except it's in your favourite colour)I get on stage and I here a few whistles and cheers

I get on stage and I here a few whistles and cheers. "Ok (Y/n) what song would you like to sing?" The announcer says. I think for a moment, "I will sing 10." I answer looking at him. "Ok then get ready..." he cheerfully says and the music starts to play...(hey another lyric video and I'm pretty sure the song is called 10. I'm not 100% sure but enjoy)

Once I finished everyone started clapping and cheering. Like they did for everyone else of course. "Wow that was great. Thank you! Next up we have..." and I zoned out. I walked off stage and back with my friends. We listened to Kawaii~chan then more people I don't know, then Katelyn was up! She did great. Then more people and then last but not least it was Laurence's turn. He walked up the announcer presented him, turned on the music. And for the first time I heard Laurence sing...
(This is the first time Laurence sings YAY!!!!)