Secrets

Katelyns P.O.V

"(Y/n)!!!" A voice said. I turn to see shadow with a worried look. "What do you want shadow?" I say annoyed. (Y/n) was sitting in a chair still unconscious. "What happened to her?! She looks terrible!" Shadow says on the verge of tears. "This piece of crap happened!" Dante yelled pointing at gene. Laurence Garroth and Dante looked like they were about to destroy gene. Zenix and Sasha were just grinning. "GENE!!! What did you do?! I knew you had a crush on her, but you didn't have to beat her up!!" Shadow yells marching towards him. "Beat her up?" Me and Garroth question. "Yeah. She's knocked out cold and has bruises on her neck."shadow explains. "I'd like to know why too." Laurence growls. "I didn't beat her up. I-" "He did nothing!!" I interrupt. I glare at gene. "What? You said to tell them the truth. And I am." He devilishly grins. "Explain the bruises. Now." Laurence growls again. "I-" "he was talking to her and she hurt herself!"
I interrupt again. Laurence looks at me,"shit." I whisper. "What. Happened." He says in a deep voice. "Yeah Katelyn why is it such a big secret?" Aph asks. I'm trying to think of an excuse but non comes to mind. "I kissed her." Gene says bluntly. "...HAHA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!" Laurence chuckles. Aph looks at me worried and so does Lucinda. Garroth looks scared and Dante looks amused. "Hey Sasha, bring me the picture please." Gene says grinning. Sasha hands him a photo and shows it to Laurence. Laurence stops laughing and examines the photo. "This was...this morning." He looks at me and the girls. "Why didn't you tell us." He grumbles. "We wanted to just pretend it never happened. That's all." Lucinda said. "Oh and those aren't just any bruises." Gene smirks. Laurence starts adding the pieces together. "Those are...love marks, aren't they?" He says looking at me and Garroth. "Uhhhh..." I start "they sure are. I have everything recorded." He says holding up his phone. "The only reason (Y/n) did what she did was to protect us from some personal issues which is non of our business. But your just gonna ignore that completely?!" I say trying to stop him. I'd hate to see what happened. "Yep. And I can show you how easily it was to black mail her into cooperating. All I had to do was mention angel." He smirks. "There's a video?" Laurence asks curiously. "Sure is, watch it if you want." Gene says evilly. "Laurence don't-" I start to say. "I want the truth. Did you see it?" Laurence asks Garroth. "Y-yes." He responds. Laurence looks at the video, "its 7 minutes long!" He exclaims. "Laurence I'm telling you don't do-" "KATELYN!" He yells. I stay silent. He starts to play the video...

~7 Minutes Later~

"I-I can't believe it..." Laurence says. "Well believe it, I can't wait for round 2." Gene smirks. "YOU LITTLE-" Laurence was about to punch him but Garroth and Dante held him back. "Heh heh heh, come on shadow." He says walking away. "Coming~"she coos. "Hey Katelyn, didn't shadow say Gene has a crush on (Y/n)?" Aph whispers. "Yeah." I whisper back. "Maybe he's doing this to get her to like him. And to eliminate any chance she had with the guys." She whispers again. "Maybe." I answer. Laurence calms down, "how important is this angel character?!" He yells.
"Very." Someone says.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I heard everything. I heard shadow, I heard her say gene likes me. I heard Laurence and Garroth and Dante. I heard the video. I even heard Katelyn defending me. I heard gene say he's gonna have a round 2? Definitely not. Then I heard, "how important is this angel character?!" I knew Laurence said that.
"Very." I answer standing up. Everybody looks at me. "Are you ok?" Aph asks worried. I smile "yeah fine, just disgusted that's all." I respond. She looks relieved. "What was that I saw? Who the hell is angel?" Laurence asks standing up and walking towards me angrily. "Laurence.." Garroth and Dante say worried. I give them a sign to back off. "That's none of your concern Laurence. " I say standing my ground. "I'm making it my concern. She better be damn important if you were willingly going to make out with GENE!!" He yells getting even more angry. "Back off Laurence. She is my own personal business." I say not moving. He tightens his fists like he's about to punch me. "LAURENCE..." Garroth says loudly. "Whatcha gonna do? Hit me? Beat me? Push me to the ground and kick me till I bleed? Go ahead." I say crossing my arms. Garroth looks at me as if I'm crazy. "Laurence do your fucking worst why don't you! I've dealt with it before!" I yell getting in his face. Everyone looks at me puzzled. Laurence is still angry, he lifts up his hand and slaps me across the face. "LAURENCE!" Everyone yells. "Ohhhh did that make you feel better? Huh? Does hitting me make all your pain go away, cause be my guest I might as well be a punching bag!" I scream at him. Laurence pushes me back and I fall on the table. He then grabs my feet and yanks me off and I get thrown into the wall. "LAURENCE THATS ENOUGH!! APH GET A TEACHER!" Garroth yells running to Laurence holding him back. "Ugh now that hurt. It's been a while since I've felt this pain." I mumble. I see Katelyn and Lucinda run to me. "(Y/n) I need you to stay awake. *gasps* your heads bleeding!" She yells. "Hey Katelyn, tell Laurence that angel was my sister would you, also tell him that the reason she's important is because she died at age 6, about 8 months ago." I whisper before passing out, the last thing I here is a "what?"

Laurence's P.O.V

"LAURENCE SNAP OUT OF IT!" Garroth says. I shake my head to see him holding me back. I look around to see our table messed up and...blood?! "what happened?" I say nervously. Garroth points to the wall where
(Y/n) lays unconscious with blood dripping down her face. I was going to go up to her but Katelyn came to me. "You. YOU DID THAT!!" She screams tears coming from her eyes. I remember it all now. "What have I done?" I say as my heart slowly sinks into my stomach. "She wanted me to tell you that angel was her 6 year old sister who died 8 months ago. That's why she's important." She mumbles. Garroth looks at me worried. "Why did you do that?" Garroth asks. "I-I don't know. It's like I lost control." I answer. He looks at me,"well you better get it under control." He says helping me regain my balance. "I'm back!" Aph yells. "What happened here! You know what not important. Take this girl to the nurse and call 911!" The teacher ordered. The bell rung like 2 minutes ago. "Laurence what the hell was that?" Aph questioned worried. "I don't know aph, I don't know." I say as I look at her with sorrow in my eyes. "I'm so stupid." I mumble. A tear trickles down my cheek. Dante looks at me worried now, I don't usually cry a lot. So why now? "Hey um Laurence, are you ok?" He asks walking up to me. "Uh, yeah." I answer as another tear falls. "Come on buddy. She'll be ok." Garroth says patting my back.

Aphs P.O.V

"At least he feels sorry for it. Look he's even crying, Laurence doesn't usually cry." I say trying to reassure Katelyn to not punch Laurence in the face. (Y/n) has already been taken away. "Yeah your right about that." Katelyn says calming down. "So angel was
(Y/n) sister.Who died 8 months ago?" I ask. "She was 6." Katelyn adds. "Makes me wonder what other secrets she's hiding from us." I say scared to find out. (Y/n), what other secrets should we know about?

CHAPTER 8 IS COMPLETE!! Things just keep getting worse. But hey at least everyone knows about angel. But I wonder, what did you mean by you've dealt with is before when fighting Laurence. YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT TIME!!! STAY FABULOUS~💜