The St. Patricks Day Dance

Cadenza P.O.V

Laurence told me that (Y/n) will come around 4:00 which gives me time to prepare. Ok so I'm going to make the band dresses for the dance that will blow everyone away. Do I have everything needed? Better check. Ok I got everything now I just need- "CADENZA! DINNER!!" Laurence shouts. "Coming!" I yell back walking down stairs. "What's for dinner?" I question sitting at the table. "We're having fried chicken, corn, and Caesar salad." (That was descriptive) "Ok well (Y/n) will be here in about 15 minutes so..." I trail off. "We will be done by then." Dad says. I nod my head. We eat and talk about our day, then while we're cleaning up I hear the door bell ring. "Oh that's probably (Y/n)!" I squeal running to the door. I open it to see non other then (Y/n) herself. "HIII!!!" She screams hugging me. "Hey (Y/n). Come on up to my room, we have lots to discuss." I give her an evil grin. "Oh no..." she mumbles. We walk into my room and I get her ready for my dress making fantabulous ness. "Why are you making me this dress?" She questions. "What I can't be nice?" I defend a little offended. She gives me that look that says 'really?' "Fine it's for the dance, I'm having everyone from your band come today so I can make you matching dresses!" I squeal really excitedly. Then as if on que the door bell rings. "THATS THEM!!!" I scream running down stairs. (Oh by the way it's been about 3 weeks since you and gene have started dating...that's important info)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Cadenza takes off down stairs. "What have I gotten myself into..." I mumble sitting down. A couple minutes later Candenza, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Aph all come upstairs. "(Y/n) what are you doing here?" Aph asks. "I'm here for cadenzas dress fiasco." I grumble. She just nods. Cadenza comes in and starts making dresses as soon as possible. About 2 hours later she had already finished mine. "Try it on!!" She squeals. I walk into her bathroom and put it on.

 (This is the dress except it's a little more green looking)"Cadenza this is beautiful!" I gasp

"Cadenza this is beautiful!" I gasp. She makes 3 others just like it except aphs dress doesn't have the laced arms, Katelyns doesn't have the lace at the back, and Lucindas has sleeves that droop over her shoulders. "You guys look perfect!!" She squeals. We all thank her and head home. I plop down on my bed and just think. The dance is in 1 week.

~1 Week Later~

Today is the day. Nightcore (our band) got the school to let us perform. The dance goes on all day so we perform halfway through like a half time performance. I get up grab my dress and walk to school. Once there I walk up to my group of friends. "Hey guys what's up!" I cheerfully say. They all freeze. "Guys?" I question. That's when Laurence turned to me and tried blocking me from whatever they were looking at. "Come on Laurence this isn't funny." I grumble. I need to stay calm. "What a lovely day huh?" Laurence says trying to stall me. "Laurence..." I growl. Stay calm, stay calm. "(Y/n) why don't we talk over by the fountain..." he trails off. "LAURENCE ... MOVE!!" I scream. That's when it happens my ears and tail show, my hair changes colour and this time my nails turn into claw shaped wolf nails.