The Preparations

(Y/n) P.O.V

All the girls have agreed to tell the guys after school. Which is like right now. What's going to happen? Is he gonna hate me? What if he doesn't love me anymore? Stop it!! "Hey babe you ok?" Laurence questions. "Hmm oh yeah, I just need to talk to you." I mutter dragging him over by some vending machines. "What's this about?" Laurence asks nervously. "Do you remember how the Nightcore group got called into the hall during vocals?" I mumble really nervously. "Yeah..." he murmurs. "Well it was an agent. H-he wants to take Nightcore on a world tour." I somewhat whisper. It goes quiet. I look up at him and he seemed upset and confused. "I'm sorry! I don't know what to do! We have 4 days to make a decision, and we don't want to leave you guys behind but this is an amazing opportunity but I LOVE YOU!" I shout crying hugging him. "Please don't get mad at me..." I whimper. "Woah who said I was mad? I'm just surprised, I-i don't want to lose you..." he whispers running his fingers through my hair. "Promise you not mad?" I whine. He chuckles a bit. "I promise." He smiles. "Anyway, I don't want to effect your decision. If you guys want to go then go. It's an amazing opportunity for you." He says gently. "Thanks Laurence..." I mumble. Laurence looks at me then starts to lean in. He puts both of his hands on my cheeks and he slowly kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss back. I love kissing Laurence. Not only is he an amazing kisser but you can really feel his emotion. I can tell Laurence loves me. This kiss may be soft and slow but it is more passionate than anything I've ever seen, or felt.

The kiss deepens and gets more and more passionate and more rough

The kiss deepens and gets more and more passionate and more rough. I grab Laurence's tie and drag him in between a locker and a vending machine. Laurence takes control and pins me against the wall. He starts to kiss me even harder.

(Pretend he's wearing a tie in this picture) We continue kissing like this until we hear footsteps coming our way

We continue kissing like this until we hear footsteps coming our way. "Dang it why do people always interrupt us at the best times!" Laurence whisper yells. I just smirk. We pretend like we were talking and hear. "So how did your chat go?" It was Katelyn. I look towards her to see Travis smiling like an idiot and Katelyns hair in a low pony tail. "Uh more like what happened here, what have you 2 been up to~" I smirk. "Oh please it was nothing more than a make out session, like the one you had with him in the bathroom." Katelyn teased pointing at Laurence. "Whatever, the talk was fine. But when are you gonna start discussing it?" Laurence asks. "Probably when Aph, Aaron, Lucinda, and Ivan come back." Katelyn replies looking for the 4. "Strange, we will wait here a bit longer for them." I say everyone nods there heads and we stand there and wait.