21: He's Gone

*Missy's pov* 

"Where are you taking me?" I ask Bill has he dragged me to a room. I saw another man take Patrick to another room, but I wasn't sure. I sighed and wait to see what will happen. Now I wasn't sure what was going on. Bill smiles at me and pushes me into a room that is empty. 

"I just wish to talk," Bill tells me and I stare at him. Talk? Why would he want to talk with me now? It's got to be some kind of trap, I think to myself. 

"What do you want?" I ask him. 

"Well for one thing, how much to you miss your children?" 

"What kind of a question is that?" 

"One you have to answer." 

"I miss them with every being in my body." 

"What would you do to keep your husband safe?" 

"Anything." 

"What about your family? Where are the limits for that?" 

"None." 

"Then I have something for you to do if you wish to keep all of them safe. If you don't do this, I promise that your husband will pay the price, and I will take the liberty of having your children be brought here." 

"You wouldn't!" 

"I would." 

"What is your prize?" 

"This," he said and pulled me closer to him. He made me kiss him, against my will. I heard doors open and close, but I was too busy trying to get away from this disgusting man to see who or what was going threw the door. Then someone typed Bill's shoulder and he looked up at them. They whispered something into his ear and he glared. He looked at me and smiled. He told the man to do something, but I was again too busy trying to get away. 

My hand was free all of a sudden. Bill smiled at me and I was surprised. I turned around and saw people where now looking at us. I didn't care. I started to walk- no run- away from him, but he grabbed my arm again. He pulled me closer to him than I wanted and smiled at me. He placed his forehead on mine and then placed his lips very close to him I could feel his breath. 

"Where's the hurry?" Bill asked me and I tried to get away. He grabbed my waist and it was very strong. There would be bruises tomorrow, and then he kissed me again. He placed his hand on my head to keep me from leaving the kiss. When he pulled away he started to kiss my neck. 

I scanned the room. There had to be someone in here to stop him. I didn't know how far Bill would go to get what he wanted: me. My eyes fell on one pair in the crowed. His blue eyes looked like he was going to kill Bill if he ever got the chance. He wasn't moving because of the two men holding him back. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"Patrick," I sighed and Bill stopped kissing my neck. His gaze followed mine and he glared at my husband. Then he smiled at the both of us. 

"Get him out of here!" he cried pointing at Patrick, holding me by my arm. "Don't let him see the sun ever again. I don't a stronger pain than living without your wife. That is what will happen to him." 

"No!" I cried and I slapped him. In surprise he let go of my arm, and I wasted no time. I ran over to Patrick and threw my arms around him. He held me to him, not forceful, but seeing if I wanted him too. I did. I placed my lips on his, and we kissed for what felt like seconds. I didn't knew, but I did feel it was too soon  when someone pulled us apart. Two men dragged him away, and two more held me away from him. 

"Patrick!" I called out to him and he looked back at me and smiled. 

"I love you!" he called back. "Don't forget that!" 

"I love you too!" I said has he was pulled through the doors and I sighed. "I won't," I promised him and I looked up at Bill who was standing next to me. He hit me with so much force I fell from it. I held my face, it throbbing from the blow. Bill smiled down at me and I looked up. Everyone else was gone. 

"That team of yours is coming," he told me. "You can search all you want, but I promise you will never find him. Good bye Missy. I will enjoy both of your pain and grief. I know it will be worse knowing he is still alive. I promise he will not be killed until you die." 

Bill walked out of the door, and most likely out of the building. I hugged my knees crying. 

Patrick was gone. Jane is gone. Patrick Jane is gone. My mind kept saying it, using every name I have ever called him. I just couldn't believe it. I knew it was true, but it just didn't seem real. They took him from me. My mind kept telling me that he would walk right through that door and tell me it was all a trick. I knew it wasn't going to happen. I wiped my tears has Lisbon come over to me. 

"Hello Thomas," she told me and I smiled at bit. She helped me to my feet, and she looked around the room. "Where's Jane?" 

"He's gone," I said, tears treating to fall. "They took him. I don't knew where he is." 

"What?" she asked and I told her everything that had happened. She looked at me and looked up when VanPelt walked over and whispered in her ear. "Come on. Alexis and Brayson are waiting for you."  

I sighed and walked out, thinking about my children and my husband. 

Two chapters guys! Two chapters! I have nothing to say at all. Let me know how you feel about RR ending very soon. Peace out my Stars!