Part 4

Heaven's pov
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I was awaken from my fanacy , I pushed the alarm with my hand, attempting to shush it, but miserably failed.
I hopped into the shower, and started my daily morning routine. Not that it is any fun or anything.
"Morning sweety."
"Hey Mom."
I had breakfast and was out.
"Hey Heaven, I have a two week trip to london, so I am sorry you will be alone, and our neighbour , Mrs. Parker will check on you everyday."
I smiled and nodded, I kissed my mom goodbye, and she left for the airport, while I was walking to school, a read mustang zoomed by, I believe it was Calvin.
Anyways. I got to school a little late, and first period has already started , I am so dead.
I enetered class with shame.
"Ms. Moore, you are late."
I put my head down.
"I am very sorry, this won't happen again."
"Awww, is the nerd late for class?"
Calvin teased me. I kept walking not daring to put my head up.
Everyone burst out laughing.
"Mr. Parker, watch it."
I sat in class, still ashamed of what happened earlier, but I shook it .
Calvin came. "Hey , why were you late?"
"My mom didn't drive me."
I answered, also avoiding any eye contact. He just left , I wonder why my life is very boring?
Calvin's pov
I felt bad for what I told her earlier. I went to my friends.
"Hey Calvin, there is a party on Saturday, would you like to come? The hot girls are gonna be there."
They chuckled. "Sure."
Parties are the best, I just love it.
"Hey guys, what do you know about that Heaven girl?"
"Why? She is the kind you do not want to be around."
"I know man, just tell me."
"She is a nerd, she doesn't like to be open, super shy and always nervous, has such a week personality, we always bully her which is fun, because she also has no one to stand up for her. But no one knows why."
"Oh." Was All I could say, she is actually friendless.
The boys told me , that they are gonna bully her now, Jacob, my best friend disagreed , he is the kind-hearted one , but we dragged him.
She was coming down the hall carrying some heavy books.
Miller pushed her dropping her books. While her back hit the lockers and winced in pain.
She crunched to get them but Matthew got her glasses and broke them. "Please stop."
They all laughed, Jacob stood there, shaking his head with hurt.
I saw tears bulding in her eyes, she quickly wiped them, grabbed her books and picked up what is left from her glasses and went.
I grabbed her arm . But she went.
Heaven's pov
I ran home crying, I can't do this anymore, I really won't survive.
I went up to my room and grabbed my father's pictures.
"Dad, I am sorry, I won't be that strong girl you always wanted, it is just so hard daddy."
Now, what Am I gonna do? I called mom and told her what happened. She will get me new glasses soon. I just have to figure out what to do now, I plopped on my bed and continued reading my novel, I love reading so much. It makes me live a virtual reality, makes me escape my life , and most importantly, makes me enjoy my time.
A doorbell was heard, I quickly went downstairs and opened the door.
It was Mrs.Parker, "Hello Mrs. Parker."     "Hello sweety. Your mom called saying you should come to our home and sit with us for a while."
"Oh, no thank you."
"Uh uh Uh , I insist." She smiled
Well, a visit won't hurt, I just hope Calvin isn't here.